Wanda smiled and took the beautiful rose from your hands.

- Y/N, this is beautiful

- I know, I hope you like it, I really appreciate that you are my best friend - you said

The girl was mesmerized with your gift. The rose made her feel very special. Without thinking twice, and following her instincts she kissed your cheek. It was a little kiss, pure and innocent, full of grateful. You felt your cheeks turning all red and a smile appeared in your face, your tummy feeling butterflies.

- Why was that for? - you asked still astonished.

- I appreciate your gift too Y/N, it's my way to thank you for it - she said happy.

- So, if i give you another flower, you're gonna give me another kiss? - you asked shyly

She just nodded smiling.

------

From that day on you always tried to bring a flower to Wanda everytime you could. But it was always just one flower (Mostly because at that time you couldn't afford anything more expensive).
Slowly you started developing feelings for her, from a little crush at 10, to really falling in love when you were 14.

At first you thought that those feelings were just one-sided, but near your graduation day Wanda  admitted she felt jealous about you asking other girl to go to the prom with you.
Of course you changed your plans and you ended up going with your best friend, and that night you asked her to be your girlfriend.

Since that day on you two became inseparable, and you kept giving her a flower anytime you could. And she kept giving you kisses for it.

But now, you were walking to her home with nothing but bad news.
You made it to her porch, meeting her father painting the front of the house.

- Hello Y/N, it's been a while since the last time I saw walking in here - he says while holding a paint brush on his hand.

- Hello Mr. Maximoff, I know, school keeps me busy, I guess - you say shyly.

He smiles slightly and leaves the paint brush on the can.

- You know your dad told me about New York, don't you?

Your smile fade in a second. Staying still you look to the ground shamed.

- Hey don't worry, I know you don't want to leave, but you need to tell her now or she'll be hurt if you do it too late - the man says as he approaches to you putting a hand or your shoulder.

- But Mr. Maximoff, what if she wants to break up? Maybe she doesn't want to handle with a long distance relationship and I... I don't... - your voice starts to break as little tears are formed in the corner of your eyes.

- Y/N, Wanda would never do that, your love is really strong. Believe me, I've watch my child falling for you since you were 9, I know what I'm saying. You just have to tell her in order to not hurt her feelings and not break the trust you two have built.

You nod looking at the man.

- I know, I'm telling her today I just need to...

Suddenly the door opens and the figure your girlfriend appears in front of you.

- Baby you're here! - she says excited, jumping into your arms.

You catch her in a hug laughing.

- Hello my love, i missed you - you say with the girl still in your arms.

- I missed you too... A lot - she say breaking the hug but with your hands still on her waist and hers in your shoulders.

- Well I'm here now