One-shot

A one-shot of Jin fooling Konami when he introduced Tamakoma-2. 

I've always thought that Tamakoma-2 along with Jin were kind of like a family, and have wanted to always wanted to write something like this. Hope you guys enjoy it!

_________________________________________

It was already early morning when Osamu woke up and started preparing himself for the day.

"Yo glasses! Good morning" Jin called Osamu who was leaning at the wall as Osamu came out of his room.

"Good morning, Jin-san" Osamu greeted as he smiled respectfully at his senior.

"What's wrong Jin-san, is there something you need from me?" Osamu asked curiously as to why Jin was waiting for him to get out of his room.

"No nothing really, just that later I want glasses to play along, ok? I want to see how much I can fool her" Jin said as he grinned mischievously, like a child planning to do a prank.

"Uhm... ok..." Osamu agreed uncomfortably, not liking where this is going, but having no choice he just followed Jin who went down the stairs followed by himself.

The two then continued going to the dining area where Chief Rindo, Yotaro, Raijinmaru, Yuma, Chika, and Usami were already there preparing the utensils. Everyone greeted the two who just entered the room and Osamu started helping out with the morning preparations. After eating their breakfast only chief Rindo, Yotaro, and Raijinmaru were left while the others went to a separate room to discuss about what they need to know in regards about the Border Organization.

While Usami revealed Chika's position the door to their room suddenly slammed open, which shocked everyone except for Jin who foresaw it, and the smirk on his face grew wider as if waiting for something amusing to happen. There in front of them was an angry fuming girl.

"My dorayaki is gone?! Who ate them!?" a long-haired girl shouted accusingly as her blue eyes scanned the room glaring at them scarily.

Making Usami, Osamu and Chika nervous, while Yuma stared at her curiously, as Jin watch nonchalantly at the events unfolding in front of him. And as she walked inside the room Raijinmaru entered the room carrying a sleepy Yotaro on her back.

"It must've been you again, right?! You ate them, didn't you?!" the angry girl accused as she stomped her feet towards the sleepy Yotaro and hold him upside down, which shocked Chika and Osamu at Konami's action.

"Mmm~ It was really yummy" Yotaro agreed sleepily as he smiled at his accomplishment.

"It really, was you?!" the girl shouted angrily and started shaking him up and down in anger.

"Sorry Konami. I used them yesterday as replacement to serve foods for our guests" Usami admitted hesitantly as she clasped her hand in forgiveness and taking out her tongue cutely to lower Konami's anger.

"You did what?!" Konami raged as Usami's admittance only added fuel to the fire and carelessly let go of Yotaro. Thankfully Osamu caught him as Konami stomped her feet towards the agitated Usami.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm going to buy them once more~!" Usami apologized as her cheeks started getting pinched by an angry Konami.

"I want to eat them now!" Konami demanded as she continued to pinch and stretch Usami's cheek.

"What do we have here? You're really being boisterous in the morning Konami" a man's voice said and two more people entered the room, the one who spoke is a muscle-y red-haired guy and behind him is a young black-haired handsome guy.

"Do you never get tired of it?" the handsome guy asked, then noticed the three youngsters sitting on the couch.

"Oh... are you three the newcomers that Jin-san mentioned?" the handsome guy voiced out as he looks at them closely.