Part 5: One little step forward

Start from the beginning

- Gru: Oh wow, I didn't know

- Gru: Oh wow, I didn't know... maybe it means something, are you sure what your sexual orientation is?

- Lucy: And Dru, don't worry, you know you have all the confidence in us, we're not going to judge you.

- Dru: Thanks guys... the truth is that I have never been sure, but I feel that I am more attracted to men... I will be honest... I have a great inner conflict, I have reflected more on myself since I left villainy recently for you... But I'm worried, is it really wrong for me to love a man?

- Gru: Of course not, why would It be bad?

- Lucy: Dru, it doesn't matter who you are with, be it a man, a woman or without gender, the important thing is that they truly loves you and you truly love they with all your heart.

- Gru: As I found Lucy, the love of my life, you will find your Lucy.

- Lucy: Awww

- Dru: Thank you for understanding me, I love you so much!!! He says as he gets up to give them a hug. -

~ After the hug, Lucy looks at Gru. They were determined to tell Dru about the pregnancy, as Nefario and Margo are the only ones who knew about it. They ask Dru to sit back down. ~

- Lucy: Hey Dru, we also have to tell you something very important.

Gru: Yes, but before that, promise us you won't tell the girls until it's time.

-Dru: Uhh, okay! And what is? -He said a little confused, since he didn't know what to expect. -

Lucy: Well... Dru, you're going to be an uncle... To your fourth niece or nephew.

- Gru: I mean, Lucy is pregnant... and two months.

- Dru: WHATTTtttTtTTat???! -He exclaimed as he got up very happy-. I'M GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER NEPHEW OR NIECE WOOOOW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

~ Dru gave the couple a big hug. He was super mega happy. ~

- Dru: Although why didn't you tell me about the news before?

- Lucy: We wanted it to be a surprise.

- Dru: Oo I understand and also now I understand why you looked fatter this month.

- Gru: I see that someone here wants to earn a well-deserved slap, right, DRU?! He said with a menacing face. -

- Dru: Hehe, I-I was kidding!

- Lucy: Well guys, don't fight over that nonsense. We should go to the garden to see the girls, don't you think?

Dru: Oh yes! And when will you tell them?

Gru: When we see it due, Dru. We still need to know that everything is okay.

- Lucy: Of course.

~ The 3 return to the garden with the girls, and as always, they spend the day perfectly. The next day, Lucy and Gru ask Dru to take care of the girls responsibly while they go to the ultrasound. It was 5 in the afternoon and the couple had already left the house and were taking a walk on the way to the clinic. ~