Mariah smiled walking across the stage as her fans cheered hearing her music blast through the clubs speakers

She sung a few songs with them until she was finally finish with her performance.

"Omg you did so good ryry" her closest friend Aniyah smiled hugging her tightly.

"Thank you I was extremely nervous" Mariah laughed being that it was her first time performing again since her last concert which people would say was horrible!

"I'm sooo proud of you" her older cousin Jordan said hugging her excited by her amazing performance along with everyone else.

"Thank you jay!" She smiled hugging her as well.

"Anyways we're about to head out to this bar downtown wanna come?" Jordan asked Aniyah and Mariah.

"Yes let me get my things and we can head there" Mariah said leaving to grab her personal belongings from her dressing room.

Walking into the bar there was loud music with a lot of people standing around the bar

"Ohhh what do you want?" Jordan smiled at Mariah.

"Hennessy" Mariah smirked at her those 3 girls lived off of that liquor as it brung out the most funny and exciting side of them.

After about 5 shots they all stood around the bar dancing to the up-beat song playing through the speakers.

"I have to sit down" Mariah laughed catching her breath.

Sitting down she noticed a women walking over to her taking a seat at her table.

"Hey? Can I help you?" She asked confused not knowing who the girl was.

"Hey, I'm winter my people call me wint" she smiled holding her hand out for Mariah to shake.

"Mariah" she smiled shaking winter's hand.

"Mhm I figured due to your chain" winter pointed at Mariah's chain glistening under the bars dim lighting.

"Well what brung you over here" Mariah questioned since they didn't know each other.

"Well my homeboys left me alone to go fuck with some bitches, well besides him his wanna be popular loner ass" Winter said pointing to her friend the infamous Roddy Ricch.

Mariah laughed at her comment about her friend sipping on her water.

They sat for a few minutes just chatting and making jokes with one another until Jordan spotted them talking.

"Mariah who's your fine ass friend" Jordan said referring to winter.

"This is winter, winter this is my cousin Jordan" She said laughing at Jordan boldness.

"Wassup" Winter smirked at her slightly licking her lips admiring Jordan's beautiful features.

"Aye wint"  Winter's friend called for her causing her to look up at him.