𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐒

Start from the beginning

"I'll tell you once we get out this rain." I say.

We basically sped walk for a couple of Minutes to the hotel I'm staying at, We walked into the lobby as the front desk person looked at us with sorrow since she saw us completely drenched.

We ran into the elevator, before I clicked the 2nd floor swiftly hoping no one would get on the elevator with us so we don't have to wait any longer.

"This elevator lowkey smells like ass." Amala remarked, I agreed with a hum before she chuckled. Her chuckle made my heart skip a beat, I missed that.

Finally we got to my hotel room, she started quickly undressing. I looked at her confused like as if we didn't have a fallout, that's kind of the thing that I liked about her, she was rebellious.

"Ummm..Mala?" I say trying to get her attention, as she pulling her pants down she looked up. "Huh?" She answered. " Why are you taking your clothes off?" I questioned.

"Because I don't wanna get sick from wet clothes?" Amala spoke with an obvious tone, I just nodded kind of standing there watching her.

She stopped during her actions, " well? Are you gonna get undressed or stand there watching me with wet clothes on?" Amala interrogated.

"...I don't know, I'm still not use to this situation right now-" I say, "oh come on! It's not like I haven't seen you wet before."  Amala smirked, them smart replies always threw me in a loop.

"MALA!" I say lightly tapping her arm, she busted out laughing. The base of her laugh gave me a slight haze of confusion.

"You okay?" Amala asked, I shrugged.

"I don't know if this is real." I say half joking, she let out a breathy snicker. "Of course! It's kind of a cliché but..sometimes we need a cliché in life." Amala reassured.

"That Literally made no sense.." I remarked, "I'm trying my best ok? I'm trying to not be awkward like you." Amala spat back.

"Leave me be." I seriously say. The demeanor of the conversation changed, she knew something was off with me. I just felt so confused and kind of lost. Did she just forget about breakup? Is she trying to set me up? Is she trying to get back with me? Was this meant to happen? Oh god.

"I'm sorry Amai" Amala says, I still had my wet clothes on she looked me up and down. "no take those stingy wet clothes off please it's giving me a headache." She exaggerated. I huffed before walking into the bathroom stripping, I had gotten some clothing. A regular tank top and some random oversized pajama pants.

I walked out the bathroom as I looked outside of the door I didn't spot Amala nowhere, I heard shuffling in the closet I saw Amala looking through my clothes.

"Do you still have my purple sweater I have to you? Did you throw it out?" Amala asked rummaging through my stuff.

"Maybe. I don't remember-" "Ah! Got it!" She says. She slipped it on as she walked out.

"No pants?" I asked.

"Overrated" Amala replied as she plopped on my bed she held out her arms gesturing for my body to confide in them.

" We need to talk." I sighed, her arms slowly let down she looked a bit worried.

"About w-" "about us." I cut her off, she took her eyes away from me as if she feared this moment.

"I don't think you understand how much these pass few minutes affected me. I know you probably with someone or talking, but I miss you alot and what just happened kind of impacted me because I miss your humor and sly comments. I just miss your presence so much and I know we both are in two different paths in life, but even though you had this little flaw that could've been worked out before Thinking about breaking up.. I just miss you Amala." I confessed. Her posture became more soft than silly.

"Honestly Amai, my life has been shit for the past 6 months. I really couldn't function quite Correctly without you calming me down in different ways, it felt off. Also I find it kind of funny that you thought I was dating another girl cause I'm single as fuck. I miss you too Amai." Amala admitted, my heart skipped many beats a tear slipped out unintentionally. I wasn't even prepared to feel this way.

"Amala I Love you." I say. She grabbed me into a hug. " I love you too Mai." She broke the hug before kissing my forehead.

After a few minutes we decided to cuddle with our bodies faced towards one another, "shit..I'm fucking tired." Amala voiced, I hummed in agreement.

"My feet hurt so bad." I announced, she slightly chuckled before nodding off to sleep.
──────────────────────────

I hope you enjoyed this simple little imagine! <333
- Kris xoxo