Solving a Mystery

You finally made it back with Wave constantly pestering you about training him, which you constantly decline.

Wave: "Come on (Y/n), there's got to be something that you can teach me?"

(Y/n): "I can teach you about medicine, but I'm not going to teach you anything about combat."

Wave: "Why not?"

(Y/n): "I'm a medic who simply knows how to defend himself."

Wave took a sigh of defeat since he's been in a cycle for the last hour and he can easily tell that you had the patience to go on all night.  You both make it to the base where you see Esdeath who was waiting for you, while you and Wave was still talking.

Wave: "You know if you really needed to defend yourself, you can use a gun."

(Y/n): "I hate guns."

Esdeath then began to pull you away from Wave.

Esdeath: "Thank you Wave for looking after him."

(Y/n): "You know I'm not a child to be look after."

Esdeath: "Well I don't want you to escape me, after all we are a couple."

(Y/n): "We aren't a couple."

Esdeath: "Yet."

You took a sigh and rub your eye's from the headache that was approaching.

(Y/n): "Esdeath, can I go home now?"

Esdeath: "Right, I did say you can go but on two conditions."

(Y/n): "Which is?"

Esdeath: "One you come back whenever I ask or I'll drag you back.  Second I would like a kiss from you."

Without wasting a second you pull Esdeath into a kiss, then wrapped your arm around her waist gaining dominance over the kiss.  Esdeath tried become the dominant one only to fail miserably due to her lack of experience, she soon melted in your arms from the kiss.  Meanwhile Wave was in the background with his face completely red from seeing the events unfold.

Wave: "I'll just go and leave you two alone."

After a minute with you tongue wrestling with Esdeath, you separate from her, leaving her breathless.  As soon as you were done you then began to walk away and head home.

Esdeath: "Wow, that was amazing.  Wait where are you going?"

(Y/n): "That was the deal wasn't it?  I go if I kissed you."

Esdeath: "Right, but next time you are going to be the breathless.  I am going to be the dominant one of this relationship not you."

Esdeath turned you around to make sure that you were looking at her eye's to see how serious she was.  Although you gave her a smirk and a half hearted chuckle, knowing very well that all her attempts of seducing you will fail.

(Y/n): "We'll see."

You began to walk home from that mountain place leaving Esdeath with her own thoughts.  Although there was someone who was watching from a distance, and began to follow you at a large distance from you to the point that you weren't able to notice.

Esdeath: "I will make him fall for me."

You continued to walk down through the woods where you find a few danger beast's but you quickly make it back to the empire.  You continue to walk to the slums where you notice that your home had the front door opened, something was obviously not right.  You head inside to see that there was a bit of flour all over the place, and notice that your hand scanner had your handprint in flour.