Joseph cups her face before pecking her lips.

Thomas looks at Mark, "Kiss?"

"Ok." Mark laughs as Thomas kisses his jaw, "Thanks buddy."

"You got me a photo frame." My mom looks at me in confusion before giving my son a big smile. "I love it so much."

"YAY!" Joseph starts clapping his hands together. "TOMMY CLAP!"

Thomas starts clapping too which makes us all laugh.

Mark turns the photo frame over to reveal the picture of the twins holding an ultrasound, "Oh my God."

"Why are you saying that? It's just a picture frame with the cutest kids on it." My mom holds her arms and both kids run into her arms. "I love my present so much."

Mark holds up the frame, "The boys are holding an ultrasound."

"What?" My mom barely pays us any attention as the twins start babbling to her.

Joe chuckles, "Look at the ultrasound properly then read the words on top."

"I'll do that after."

"Kelly." Mark gives her a stern look. "Look at the ultrasound."

"Ok, ok." She playfully rolls her eyes as she holds the frame up and I watch as her eyes grow wide. "Baby A and Baby B."

Joe places his hands on my stomach as she looks at us with tear filled eyes and I place my hands over his.

She lets out a scream that startles all of us, "YOU'RE HAVING TWINS?" 

"Yes." I laugh as she practically tackles me. "Joe and I are having twins again."

"OH MY GOD!" She screams as she starts jumping up and down. "This is a lot... oh wow."

I glance over at Joe who is hugging Mark which makes me so happy because they are my favorite men.

"You continue to surprise me every time." My mom sniffles as we pull away from eachother. "Even though I'm happy, no more surprises because you're going to give me a heart attack. You're so brave having another set of twins, looks like I need to look into retirement."

Everyone laughs at this.

"Congratulations sweetheart." Mark gives me a squeeze and I smile while resting my head on the table. "If you have another boy, name him after him."

I laugh a little, "We'll consider it."

---

AmerieAnoai: Jordana x The Dreams 1

AmerieAnoai: Jordana x The Dreams 1.0 has been restocked

tagged: TheDreams

2,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments