Huff...will I ever be able to tell him my feelings...just few months are left and no one's knows where will they go. We might never meet again.

~Time skip

It's PE class every student went in playground except me...Why don't ask...It's hurt, my stomach is aching very badly...so that's the reason I take break, I didn't want to attend PE.

" Jisoo tell me if you need anything " my bestie concernedly ask me on which I shoke my head, passing her assuring smile. " It's not that serious, I just need some rest " I replied on which she nods and leave for PE after patting my shoulder with worried look...my cutie is really worried about me.

She's my only friend. Not that I'm not outgoing and vert introvert type person but just Jennie is only best of best. My soulmate. My cutie pie and fierce bitch too.

Taehyung 🐻

Everyone are present in playground, playing games as basketball, volleyball

Everyone are present in playground, playing games as basketball, volleyball. Me and my friends along with my bestie Jimin where playing basketball. It's been awhile we are continuously playing not wanting to end it...but guess some are really tired.

" Tae let's take five minutes break " Jimin say huffing after long match I just smirk teasing him who roll his eye's but didn't say anything maybe really tired.

Me and Jimin took our towel and wipe off sweat which was formed around forehead, neck and then grab our bottles which I realise I didn't bring at all. " I forgot my bottle in classroom " as I stood to walk in class Jimin stop me passing his bottle... still knowing I'm not going to accept it.

" I know you never drink from someone else bottle, but we are buddies and I didn't add poison in it...hey... this brat...

Without listening him I just run back to class. It's just I'm not used to drink from someone else bottle. I feel quite cringe about it... did you feel that...It's alright if you don't.

I run back to tenth grade class which was on third floor, feeling warm air blowing around creasing my sweaty body giving cooling sensation...I think you might learnt about evaporation... just it's that.

Running inside class I bump into someone and that someone is same person with whom I bump this morning...my long time crush Kim Jisoo.

She seems in hurry the way she didn't even glance at me and just continue walking after bumping with me. It's feel bad when she ignore me...I crave for her attention...call me weird or anything but it's true... her hazel gaze on me and the way her lips curved into shy smile...I just loves it.

I shoke my head looking at fading figure and then I realise she has drop something... something white in colour... something wrap in plastic like thing...wait it's sanitary pad.

" Is she on...Yeah, that's why " I say to no one particular and rushed in direction where she went... ofcourse washroom on third floor.

There she's standing outside girls washroom scolding herself for her clumsiness which seems too cute to me. She pout cutely muttering how she's embarrassed by earlier incident " Ahh...why I'm so clumsy, I bump into him and dropped it there...It's so embarrassing ".

I chuckles internally and cough to caught her attention which she give with shy smile, which I love very much. " Jisooshi...yours... without letting me finished my sentence she grab it from me and rushed inside washroom with tint of red colour on her cheeks making me chuckles more but this time not internally but openly... Cute.

I wait for her outside washroom trying to figure how to create free interaction with her before I finally confess my feelings...I want to express it before it get too long which has already longed all along. Just few months are left and after it we might never meet each other...then it will get too hard...and I can't lose it.

As I was busy in my thoughts she come tugging her hair strands behind her ear. She stood infront of me and curved her lips into shy smile before saying Thank you.

" Thank you taehyungshi " she grate thanks to me looking everywhere but not me leading me to try to control my chuckles.

" It's my pleasure Jisooshi " I replied showing my boxy smile and if I'm not wrong she blush...She again blush with pink hue on her cheeks.

" Y-you didn't attend PE class " she asked me still avoiding my gaze which where on her from start...is she blind to not understand my gestures, isn't she interested in me...not all are same taehyung...

" No...I attend it, but I forget something in class so I run back to class and then bump into you...sorry " I apologize for my mistake, who shoke her head and I clearly see she's embarrassed, shy by our bumping incident.

" You didn't attend PE... because of stomachache right " I asked the most obvious incident and awkwardly chuckles making situation more awkward...and this is why I'm afraid to confess her... because I get so nervous infront of her...I'm weak.

Jisoo 🐰

All classes went well my stomach isn't hurting at all, I'm doing well after nap in PE class. Me and Jennie walked out from school building to parking lot where my pink bicycle waiting for me.

" Jisoo let me ride it, you just hop on back side...okk " Jennie say in her other side, the caring, concerned one making me chuckles. I nodded in agreement and about to hop when I saw him.

Ofcourse my crush Kim Taehyung smiling while holding letter from the girl which gives him it. I narrowed my eyes and slowly walked towards them ignoring Jennie calling me or asking where I'm going.

" I will read it...but sorry I can't become your boyfriend... actually I like someone already " I heard him saying that to her who smiles sadly like she's assuring herself for rejection.

" It's okk tae, thank you for not rejecting my letter " with that she went back leaving Taehyung sigh as it's not new. It's like usual routine. Everyday he received dozens of letter's from juniors, sometimes seniors too...and ofcourse his class girls except me.

*cough...cough* is that awkward...I don't think...it's natural...

Maybe when you saw your crush...shy shy...jisooshi is shy...

Ha...ha...anyway take care and vote if you like it...

Borahae 💜💕...