1:1. Take my breath

Start from the beginning

Soon again I fly my bicycle...Yeah this time I fly as we are getting tooooo late. Still guess my dramatic friend didn't care less.

" Wifey...can I ask you something " she ask even though I was shaking my head as no knowing she will again start with her teasing.

" Don't get mad...okk " she say before taunting me with playful smirk which I'm too aware though. " When are you going to express yourself " she asked playing with my ponytail as she's sitting behind me... again as usual I keep my usual unheard face and break paddle to stop my pink bicycle as we already here...in school.

Me and Jennie soon rushed our way but still Jennie muttering something which I didn't wanted to answer at all. " Boo it's been more than four years and you are still crushing on him...just tell him, it's not that big deal though " she say tailing behind me with her too innocent look.

Really not big deal...It's fucking big deal boi, the one I'm crushing on is school heartthrob, straight A, admired student, everyone are head over heels for him, not only his fangirls including me but teachers and non teaching staff too.

He has won many awards not only in studies, even in sports, even in arts...you just name it.

While I'm just...nah I'm not average student or you might wondering a usually story of mysterious student and school heartthrob. I'm straight A student too. If he's on top then I'm on third place too...is getting third place easy... ofcourse not.

But...but I admit I'm not as all rounder as him, not as admired as him, no as popular as him...sigh...sigh...just sigh.

I just sigh at Jennie continues blabbering, while driving in my own thoughts I didn't noticed that I bump into something hard, wall.

Wait did I say wall...not wall I mean tall...that guy who has taken my nights, who has taken my breath away. Those mesmerizing deep hazel eye's, that cute button nose, his soft unique shape lips and last but not least his sharp, perfect jawline which makes me hot for him.

I was just standing like statute until my boo Jennie nugde her elbow and make me realise how long I was lost in thought... livid thoughts. As soon as I realise I crouch down to help him as I'm at fault, I'm the one who bump into him and drop his materials... some sheets, and his cute Tata pouch.

" I'm sorry " I say embarrassing my gaze on materials but not him and if I'm not wrong I just saw him smiling...aww cute.

" It's alright...It's my fault too...I was wandering in my thoughts that I didn't realise " he muttered in his deep husky voice...which sound like music to my ears. If again not for Jennie,
I might have just bore my eyes into him and just stares at him.

" Jisoo let's go if you are done helping, we are already late " she say pulling me by wrist towards our class on which I just nods shyly as he giggles like cute kid.

" You are so obvious boo " she again tease me until we reach inside our class where our homeroom teacher has already started his class.

Taehyung 🐻

Let me officially introduce myself I'm Kim Taehyung, studying in twelfth grade

Let me officially introduce myself I'm Kim Taehyung, studying in twelfth grade. I think you all know me... don't you. The straight A guy, all rounder, heartthrob and all and all. This are the common name aside my real name by which everyone knows me.

I'm not complaining though, still I'm still not used to it. It's causes undenied attention... Anyway let's get to our class, I mean mine.

Me and my bestfriend Jimin both where inside our homeroom teacher Mr. Baek office. As he has something to talk with me... Jimin just accompanied me...like usually.

" Taehyung, I'm really impressed...you again make us proud, I'm really grateful you are my student " Mr. Baek say proudly while patting my back on which I just smile back and thank him too. " Thank you sir...It's all because of here's teachers, they guide us very well ".

Again Mr. Baek smile at my remark and pulled out one paper more like some kind of registration form. " Taehyung as you are our best student, I wanna tell you about MCAT exam...I want you to apply for it " Mr. Baek say on which I slightly frown my brows...It's wrong.

" Sir but... " I know...but just try it...just give exam Taehyung " Mr. Baek say again patting my back in assurance making me just sigh...sigh.

" Okk " with that me and Jimin walked out from Mr. Baek Office.

" Tae, you are really my friend...I'm proud of you " my best friend Jimin say in over dramatic way it's his way to tease me in which me too join in. " Thank you my dear weirdo" Chuckling at each other we started walking and soon blabber mouth Jimin started teasing me.

" Tae what about your crush, you are crushing on her for more than four years...still you didn't dare to speak to her " jimin tease still with quite serious face leading me to think over it...I'm not a coward...but...Arghh I'm afraid...kinda.

" I want to, but you know wherever I saw her...my confidence for expressing myself get weak in negative way...her smile just makes me numb, I fear that she will reject me...so it's best if I not tell her...I mean not now " I muttered honestly what I feel for now...I just don't want to fucked up and fear of rejection is top of all.

Jimin sigh...just sigh as he's listening same words from last four years when I tell him I like her...he's such a pain in ass but my best buddy...my soulmate.

Just as I was thinking about her my long time crush...there she is walking with her friend looking as usual pretty with her four eyes.

I didn't noticed I has taken wrong step and bump with her small figure...i forgot about my book, registration form and my cute Tata pouch and just stares at her.

That face which didn't know how much affects me, that soulful eyes, her pointed nose, her pinkish cheeks and her unique kissable lips... call me weird or whatever but it's true...I'm pervert for her and coward too...sigh... sigh.

How long I was staring at her I don't have any idea but thanks to my best friend who nudge his elbow on my back and points towards my cute Tata pouch.

I crouched down to pick it up when she too crouched down and apologized for bumping into me... Just cute.

She shyly say " I'm sorry " handing me my Tata pouch which I took glancing at her lips which makes me hot.

" It's alright...It's my fault too...I was wandering in my thoughts that I didn't realise " I say and got up followed by her who walked pass us to our class and then I realized we are late... let's run.

How was it...

It's my first time writing in first person point of view...

I hope you like first part Take my breath...

Anyway if you like it then don't forget to vote and comment...

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💜💕...