Part 2

Chapter 2:
Cab driver: Madam ( looking in rear mirror) aagaye
Imlie lost  in her thougts
Driver: madam, madam ( he turned his head sideways and raise a voice a little) Madamm!
Imlie flinched and came back to reality.
Imlie : sorry bhaiya . Thank you ( she got out of cab)
The cab left. Imlie stood outside the JW Marriot.She never understood these parties no doubt once do go to a party she likes to have fun but today she dreaded. If it was a choice, she would have turned back and left. With an empty long sigh, fake smile she went in.
She slowly entered , she did not wany any attention today not at all. Not even Aru's. The loser smile she had turned into a real smile when thought about Him. It was his day today and that is only reason she was holding herself from crumbling like deck of cards. Shaking her head, he is going to get me for what i had done in Morning:

Flashback:
Aryan was getting impatient. I ordered yes ordered because thats the only way i can get her in my cabin. Suddenly he heard the thud of his door.
Imlie was mad . How dare he ordered Me! She was in revenge mode. She thought aaj dekho Mr Akdu  yeh Imlie chiz kya hai...
Aryan: Finally. Kabhi to muje time dia karo . Atleast 5 minute of your precious time. (His voice dripping with sarcasm)
Imlie: Wow mr Akdu ji finally you accept my importance and acknowledged ke mein kitni busy rehti hoon.

Aryan: oh please ( rolling his eyes)
Imlie: Kyu bulaya aapne
Aryan: Bus ghoorna tha tumhe. Problem hai?
Imlie: ye to Mawali log karte hai. ( but she was quiet surprise of his openess. She was loving this Akdu. Sabke liye this arrogant , rude , time is money wala banda and for me his real self- caring, loving and Akduness)
Aryan: expected that kind of answer from you. (He smirked ) "Unromantic"
Imlie thought this is the perfect time for her revenge.
" Ahem. You asked for it" Battling her eyelashes .
Slowly she went near him and behind his chair. She took her hands and placed on his shoulder . She bent a little and whispered naughtily " you must be really tired. Let me give you massage. " With that she started her hot massage. Aryan did not stop her afterall he was craving her touch and did not want to stop her. " isnt this romantic, saheb" emphasizing on saheb purposely to ignite him.
Aryan clearing his throat " wow imlie ! You have magic in your hands by the way thoda harder please" Thank god aryan couldnt see her reaction. Last strike- he is being 'extra' today. When he had said the word harder with same emphasis as her 'saheb' her eyes had gone wide as if its going to pop out. Thats it! My last chaal ! Imagining herself in a ring with refree who is takes her hand raise it like like those WWE wrestlers.
She bent down again but this leveling near his ear and said seductively " unromantic huh?" She slowly blew near his ear and nibbled it. She saw instant reaction from him. Deer caught in headlight look. Almost riled up he is. She slowly started kissing like feather on the neck.
Aryan : um. Umm. Imlie... ( he was going to lose the control)
Imlie: hmm . I always wanted to tell you how sexy you are. Your eyes it can drown me. Your nose lile a baby. ( all this she said in whisper)Your cheeks like the roses you gave when you proposed me. And your ears.. kya tareef karu ...oommph . Your ears..ekdum CHAMKADHAR ki tarah !( she yelled and before he gets hold of her ran from his cabin making sure before closing the cabin door to see his reaction. It was pricless. His eyes had murder written on them!
Aryan: WHAT THE ....how dar-
Imlie closed the door and patted herself. She was going to be dead she knew but she wanted to enjoy this winning the round. She added fuel to fire by texting him just with emojis :☝️💋👄😝👅💆‍♂️.

Flash back ends.
She was smiling ear to ear remembering about today morning. But suddenly her smile faded when she came back to reality. She has to be strong repeating the same sentence ever since she thought about coming to the party. She wants this day to be over. There was anger, sadness, guilt , self hate too much of turmoil inside her. But hey, for Aryan she has to push it down and stand tall for him.