"Hola mis amigos, how have you been?" They all respond with various grunts, growls, and murmurs. You take a seat under the willow's branches, right next to Un Baca, it wags its tail happily as you stroke its head. As the wind swished and swayed the branches of the willow tree, a tune came to your mind. You were not unfamiliar with this, in fact, it was the tune of your favorite song. And as you start to hum and sing its lyrics, the creatures of myths and legends draw closer to hum and enjoy the song.
They send me away, to find them a fortune
a chest filled with diamonds and gold~
The house was awake,
with shadows and monsters,
the hallways, they echoed and groaned.
I sat alone in bed 'til the morning
I'm crying, "They're coming for me!"
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me,
my minds like a deadly disease...
I'm bigger than my body!
I'm colder than this home~!
I'm meaner than my demons!
I'm bigger than these bones~!
And all the kids cried out "Please stop you're scaring me!"
I can't help this awful energy!
Gosh-darn right, you should be scared of me!
Who is in control~?
I paced around for hours on empty,
I jumped at the slightest of sounds.
And I couldn't stand the person inside me,
I turned all the mirrors around.
I'm bigger than my body!
I'm colder than this home~!
I'm meaner than my demons!
I'm bigger than these bones~!
And all the kids cried out "Please stop your scaring me!"
I can't help this awful energy!
Gosh-darn right you should be scared of me!
Who is in control~?
I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my bed.
They beg me to write them
so they'll never die when I dead.
And I've grown familiar, with villains that live in my head.
They beg me to write them
so I'll never die when I'm dead~...
I'm bigger than my body!
I'm colder than this home~!
I'm meaner than my demons!
I'm bigger than these bones~!
And all the kids cried out "Please stop you're scaring me!"
I can't help this awful energy!
Gosh-darn right you should be scared of me!
And all the kids cried out "Please stop you're scaring me!"
I can't help this awful energy!
Gosh-darn right you should be scared of me!
Who is in control~! (if you wanna listen to the song, its up above)
As you finish the song, you open your eyes and see all of the creatures gathered around you. They make you feel welcome, they understand your pain, but it seemed as though they knew something you didn't.

This is how you lived your life, you woke up in your little shack of a house, dressed, and entered the village. You do your best to ignore the stares and whispers, as you make your way out of the village and towards the woods where your friends of myth are waiting.

"Where do you think you're going?" a rough voice inquires from behind you. You know that voice, and you know that question, it's the same one he asks every time you try to leave.

"You know where I'm going. You know what I do, you all do, and yet you don't believe it." You say with a disappointed shake of your head, never once did you turn around to face the man. This same old routine, this town, these people, you just couldn't stand them! They believe in the fuku's, they do zafa's to counteract and prevent them, yet the one fuku that lets you see all their fuku's and zafa's, and they don't believe you! It's unfavorable! They should know your pain with this fuku, but they don't help, they make it worse, perhaps they deserve all the fuku's they get.

Not wanting to stay any longer, you start walking again. But the old man wasn't done, he stepped right in front of you, forcing you to look into his ancient eyes.