Elijah frowned, he already knew parts of it from listening in to her and Klaus' conversation, but he wished she spoke instead of Hayley. He just wanted to hear her talk, as she did have quite a distinctive accent. "You were poisoned?" Elijah stepped closer to the woman, taking her hands in his as he was looking for any pain or discomfort. "It's not a big deal, I'm fine. I killed that witch though" Sylvia brushed it off as she didn't want to concern Elijah with moments of the past. Despite admitting that she took lives, Elijah looked at her with admiration.

"So, back to the murderous witches. I have some concerns" Elijah turned his focus on to Hayley.
"They're evil. And, my life is still magically linked to Sophie Deveraux, which is not comforting" the brunette replied. "Yes, I think it's time we took care of that little problem" Rebekah suddenly re-enters the kitchen, dragging the corpse of the girl Klaus killed across the floor behind her. "I am all for it. As soon as they're unlinked, we get to leave this crap town. Who do we have to kill?" Rebekah stated, though when she is going to leave, she was hoping to ask Sylvia if she'd join her.

"Probably no one" Elijah considered and Sylvia looked at him in disbelief. "What he means to say is potentially everyone" Sylvia added which made Elijah smile. "Possibly" he agreed with the redhead.

Rebekah scrubs at the bloodstains in the carpet while Klaus continues to read "A Poison Tree."
"Poetry about poisoned apples from dead trees. Looks like someone's worried about impending daddy-hood" Klaus shakes his head "Nonsense. Elijah's back. In his presence, all problems turn to pixie-dust and float away!" Rebekah side-eyes him and grins, and Klaus grins back. Elijah and Sylvia hear them talking about the former and joins them in the living room.

"Strange, I don't recall any pixie-dust from the darkness of the coffin I was recently forced to endure" Elijah opens Esther's grimoire and flips through it. "What are you doing with Mother's spell book?" Rebekah questioned. "Well, in exchange for my freedom, I promised the witch Davina that I would share a few pages from Mother's grimoire. To help her learn to control her magic. I thought we'd begin with a little unlinking spell" Rebekah and Klaus look at each other in confusion.

"Wait, you want to use her to unlink Hayley from Sophie Deveraux?"
"Sophie brought us here under false pretenses. She doesn't just want us to take down Marcel and his minions, she wants to take Davina back. So, she yolked her own cause to ours with magic, threats, and half-truths. Well, no more. As of now, our deal with Sophie Deveraux is null and void" Klaus and Rebekah smile wryly at each other.

"Sylvia, I have matters to discuss with you" Elijah stated, which made the redhead nod her head but she was confused. "While conversing with Davina, I've come across her artwork. She visualizes witches who use their magic, and I've seen many papers with the same shade of purple as your power"

Not only does this spike the interest of the redhead, but also Klaus and Rebekah. "She knows?"
"Not quite. Every time she tries to draw you, it turns out different leaving her confused. Davina said that this powerful being would bring destruction and death. She's quite afraid of you, Sylvia"

With this information, Klaus smiles "I knew there was something about you I liked" Sylvia rolled her eyes at the hybrid's comment. "I don't even know her, but you have a plan?"
"In due time, I would like to introduce you to Davina. To show her you're not a threat but a friend"

"Why is she a friend, posing as a threat would be better. Fear is power" Klaus argues. Sylvia contemplated the pros and cons of what Elijah was asking her to do. "What if she still sees me as a threat and the plan backfires?"

"Trust me, she won't" Elijah stated in a tone of finality. "I don't have full control over my powers, so if she targets me I will be forced to return the favour. I could potentially kill her, is that a risk you're willing to take?" Sylvia directly made eye contact with the original, knew she had to be direct, there was no reason to beat around the bush. Klaus' gaze alternated between his brother and Sylvia, he was thoroughly impressed with the redhead.