Tour

"Daddy, I don't want you guys to go. " Walter whined to Jerry.

*Jerry pulls Walter onto his lap*

Jerry: Baby girl, we'll be back in a month and a half, we've been gone longer and you were fine. He whispered into his ear.

Walter: NO! I don't want you to leave! I wanna come with you!" He pouted.

Jerry narrowed his eyes at him.

Jerry: Baby I don't know how the others will feel about you riding on a plane. You're still a little baby." He began to tear up.

Walter: Please daddy, I've been a very good girl." He begged cutely.

Jerry:Alright, you can go with us, we are leaving at 4 o'clock in the morning tomorrow so you have to start packing now. I'Il tell the others."

Walters eyes widened with excitement.

Walter: "Yay! Thank you so much daddy!" He said hugging him tightly and running to get packed.
Jerry: "Baby wait."

He suddenly stopped and turned around, tilting
his head slightly.

Jerry: Don't say ever no to your daddy again.
You can only get away with this two more times."

He nodded slightly before running out of the room again.

                              Jerry's P.O.V

"Don't say no to your daddy. You can only get away with this two more times."
She nodded nervously before running away.

I stood up heading into the kitchen. I saw Bob and Phil cooking lunch.

* Applaud while reading *

Jerry: She will be joining us on tour. He says taking a seat at the table.

Phil: Who?" He asked looking up.

I looked at him weirdly.

Jerry: Who do you think?

He thought for a minute but Bob spoke before him.

Bob: No she isn't, she is still too young. He said, not happy with the idea.

"As long as she's supervised, she'll be fine." Phil said on Jerry's side.

Suddenly my baby walks in.

Bob: She isn't traveling 13 hours away to a different continent. He said getting food from the fridge

Walter: "What are you guys talking about?" She asked confused.

Jerry: Address your daddies properly.  I said with narrowed eyes.

Walter: I'm sorry daddy. She said throwing her head down in shame.

*She crawled into my lap and I smirked*

Jerry: That's two times now. You should be more careful. I whispered into her ear gently biting the shell of it.

She whimpered slightly.

Bob: You are not going. Period.

Walter: Daddy already said I'm going so l am!She said stubbornly.

Bob: Well this daddy isn't letting you. Maybe if you're a good girl you can go when you're older but right now the answer is no. He said once more.

My baby stood up pouting.

Walter: "I fucking hate you!" She yelled stomping out of the room.

I rubbed my temples. I saw

Jin slam his kitchen utensils down, walking out of the room, most likely to the room my baby was in.