Chapter 1:Kitana

It was my first day in Kombat High School. I had just walk into the school when I see the most adorable guy walking straight toward me. He said " Hi." To me. To me!!! OMG!! He just said hi, to me!! After I calmed down, I walked over to the front desk and got my schedule. I have Mr. Tsung first hour. I go to my locker, number 210, and put my book bag in it and got my books. I walk down the hall and around the corner to my first class, science. Omg, I don't like science that much. So I walk in, and I see him, the boy who said hi earlier!!! And then I see Jade my BFF, I haven't seen her for so long. So I sit next to her. Then that boy comes and sits next to me!!!!

Liu Kang- Hey.

Kitana- Um... Hi. What's up??

Liu Kang- The ceiling.

Kitana- Defiantly!

Liu Kang- HAHA!! Totally!

Kitana- Hey, what's your schedule???

Liu Kang- Science, Math, English, Lunch/ Recess, Health, then Gym. Whats yours??

Kitana- No way me too! We should walk to class together??

Liu Kang- That would be cool.

In class together...

Mr. Tsung- Alright listen up children! We will start by assigning seats." We all stood and picked up our belongings.

Mr. Tsung- First row will be Reptile, Kabal, Sonya, and Skarlet. Second row will be Smoke, Liu Kang, Kitana, and Jade. Third row Kano, Noob Saibot, Frost, and Tanya.

Liu Kang and I smiled at each other.

Liu Kang- We are sitting together. What are the odds??

Kitana- I guess there are no odds.

We sat down and I had a swag conversation with Jade.

Kitana- What's good Jade?!?!?!?!

Jade- Nothing much you?

Kitana- Why jew so down this fine morn?!?!?!?!

Jade- What are you talking about? I've always been like this. Ever since me and Kung Lao broke up.

Kitana- OHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jade- Jesus calm down!!!

I finished that conversation with Jade quik. She got so loud i don't know what her prob is.

A/N

Hey! Check out the boys point of view on Kitally21's account. Or at least Liu Kang's Point Of View. The next chapter will be up soon! I am still working with her and it is fun. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Skar gone!!!