0.2

"And maybe have a little fun here and there."
I smirked before letting him inside. "Should I give you a tour...Officer Dallas?" I purred. "Yes... señorita!" He followed me upstairs. I showed the handsome officer all the rooms and watched him inspect them before showing him to the last room...my room! "And this is my room." i smiled "looks good to me!" He said stepping close i could smell his minty breath. I almost wanted to drop down right here and just suck him off but I knew i had to keep my guard up. "Oh and the names Cameron, call me cam if you want." he winked
"Jenn" i shook his hand. I think it's time for my plan. i pulled him close by his uniform before smashing my lips to his pink full lips. He chuckled lowly before slowly sliding his hands down my hips and to my ass before gripping it tightly. His lips moved to my neck sucking lightly before going harsh, making me feel the bruises forming. He swiped his lips them before throwing me on the bed immediately ripping my shirt and blouse off his shirt going on the floor along the way. It started out as a steamy make-out session before going into him licking down my abdomen the inside of my thighs and pressing his thumbs into my soaking white, lace panties. "Baby girl, you're soaking for me!" He grunted putting pressure onto my core. "Cam please!" I begged for him to touch me "Not yet!" He chuckled darkly, i slid my hands down to his pants and grabbed his handcuffs. I pushed him on his back before climbing on top of him and putting the cuffs around him. "Anything you say can and will be used against you!" I growled in his ear before grinding on him.He groaned obviously frustrated "Okay!" He pleaded. But I shooky my head no, after awhile i gave in and he immediately ripped my underwear off an I helped him push his down. I grabbed a condom and he put it on. He slammed into me without warning, immediately hitting my g-spot. I ran my vibrant yellow nails down his back possibly leaving marks and leaving hickeys on his neck. We reached our highs before letting go moans flying everywhere. When i thought he was done he moved down before slamming his tongue in and shoving 3 fingers in. I pulled his hair causing him to groan making vibrations run through my pussy. I climaxed for the 2nd time that day seeing stars. When we both caught our breaths we started getting dressed and I showed him to the door. "Your next inspection is next week April 28th!" "Good to know" I laughed, "See you then!" He winked before leaving. i shut and locked the door before going to the closet and opening it seeing my grandmother asleep in her chair. I chuckled lightly before shaking her, "Grandmother they're gone." I let her know. "Gracias al Señor!" I laughed shaking my head before helping her to bed. I'm really looking forward to seeing Officer Dallas soon!

Hi guys! I hope you like this book and please like, comment, and vote! If you don't know the word her grandmother speaks just let me know and i'll tell you
-😊❤️💋💞