Meeting New People

Start from the beginning

"You know you are really pretty well when you are not being mean." He said as he put his arm around my shoulders, i glared at him for getting us more attention. "What?" He said as he sheepishly smiled at me, knowing what he did.

I just rolled my eyes and let him lead me to where to go.

We walked towards a class room and every pair of eyes found us. I shyed away not wanting to be looked away, but as i shied away James pulled me into his side. He walked towards the back of the class, making me walk in front of him.

We reached the back of the room, and him pushing me into the seat.

The day consisted of that, no one talked to me because everyone seemed like they couldn't when i was around James. I grew my suspicions when i couldn't go anywhere James being right there.

When lunch time came, he pushed me towards the lunchroom and said i would be sitting with them.

Them? I didnt know, but i had a suspicion that i was about to.

When i followed James in the line for lunch all i got was a water, by the time i got to lunch i was not hungry what so ever.

"Are you really not going to eat?" He asked as he walked towards the middle of the room. I knew he was popular.

"Yeah, im not hungry." I said.

"School jitters." He suggests, i nod my head, not knowing wont kill him. We round the table that sat a lot of people, and when i came into the table length standing behind James a little. The people were looking at us with interest and admiration. You know what, this whole school is just confusing.

"Guys, look what i brought in!" He said as he pulled me in front of him. I hitched my breathe hoping im not invading there space.

"Oh, my gosh, James your scaring the poor girl," A girls voice rang out of the group surrounding the table. I looked to see the prettiest girl i have ever seen. She had black hair, she was tan and she looked memorizing. I stared at the girl in fright and confusion she seemed so nice, but looked so mean.

Never judge a book by its cover, Bandit.

I looked around the table as everyone smiled or laughed.

"What's your name?" Another girl asked and my eyes landed on her.

I couldnt find my words as i stared at the girl with big eyes, they wanted to know my name.

They're being nice, Bandit.

"I think, the cat got her tongue." Said a boy who snickered, next to the girl who just spoke. The girl next to him hit him in the stomach, making him wince, i smiled.

"Ah, she does show more than one emotion!" Another boy said in the table, i turned my head to the person and i came in contact with a handsome dude, almost as handsome as James.

"Tyler stop being such a douche!" The girl that was sitting to the boy who insulted me said. She looked feisty. The boy just snickered lowing his head to hide his laugh.

"So, what's your name?" The same girl that just turned into a demon asked me with an angelic voice. Her face sported a smile.

"Uh, Bandit." I said as i looked down at my shoes.

"Bandit that sounds such like a cool name!" The girl jumped in her seat. The boys just shook there heads laughing at the girl.

"Thanks." I said.

"You can come sit next to me." She said pulling the chair out of the table and next to her, i went over to her.

"I don't think that's a good idea Cherry, you know Theo doesnt like his seat being taken." The boy across the table said, my eyes trailed on him and i looked at Cherry, who was very nice and glowing. She waved her hand at him, almost shooing the idea away.