𝟯: 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻

Start from the beginning

I became agitated in a manner as he said that if I was there to satisfy him. It was shaming, as when I'd express my influence in studying history, people would just laugh to see if I was bantering. Bastard.

He tensed up, after realizing how worked up I was when he asked that question. "I'm sorry, that was ignorant to ask."

Yes, but you think I look like that, don't you? The voice in the backward end of my mind judged, and I locked away my thoughts.

"No problem." Problem. "Also yes, is he busy?"

He turned to survey inside the room before glancing rear. "Nah. I meet him around this time, but I could spare you some minutes to speak to your teacher."

"Thank you!" I acknowledged joy in my system as I'd be talking to someone about my favorite subject, unable to handle my excitement. I brushed away from him, racing into the office.

To be honest, running into that room, I noticed how I couldn't survive due to how much work had to be done just for a simple fair grade. How was I trying so hard just to finish up below?

"I'll get up."

"Good, thought I would have to drag you." the pink-haired man sighed, to which I just countered by rolling my eyes.

I put all the force of my palms on the ground and got up, wobbling to my feet. My head started feeling uneasy, as my body wasn't used to the sudden shift of gravity. I leaned against the wall next to me and sought to concentrate on my vision. My limbs seemed like they were about to give out on me. How lazy was I?

"Do you need help to get to your room?" he asked, placing his arm around my shoulder to support me.

"No, it's at the end of the hall." I passed his arm off, snagging my phone. "Thanks."

Akaza paused as I continued to trudge off. He respected my wishes, even though he assumed I was too weak to step on my own. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I didn't turn around to say anything to him, but acknowledged in agreement as he then went back to his dorm and closed the door to leave me in my thoughts.

I finally reached the door after what felt like forever, clutching the ring of keys in my pocket to turn up the right one to fit the latch. Eventually, I met the correct one because of the process of elimination and twisted the key to turn the bolt and open it to see my dorm room.

It was a pretty decent size, homey, as only one person could live in it. I closed the door behind me, shutting it, and lay my coat on the coat rack afterward to the door. It swathed me in the comfortable smell of the accommodation, as I had left the pinewood candle blazing next to the windowsill.

The dorm only had my bedroom, bathroom, and wardrobe. It was good enough for me, as I never felt the need of complaining, as I would only oppose it if I had lived with someone else. Sure, suffering from someone else looks like fun, but it's almost the worst thing ever. You'd have to be with them most of the time.

Though I have to admit, I get lonesome every so often.

I slipped off my skirt as they showed tight on me and lay on the couch as I kicked the fabric off my feet. It wasn't soft like my bed was, but all I demanded was a bit of comfort. Gradually, my eyes gave way to the warmth, as it seemed like heaven to be at what was home.

Although, my notes of heaven showed to be disturbed by a reverberating arrival from my phone. I muttered.

I peek at the recent conversation on my phone to look at who would trouble me this late.

I jolted up from my couch and shot to my wardrobe, typing with my fingers to respond to the girl

Shit! I forgot I was supposed to be hanging with Mitsuri today.

Likewise, I flung my phone on the bed to get dressed after sending the message

Likewise, I flung my phone on the bed to get dressed after sending the message. Feeling regretful, I ignored her. Not only that, but I couldn't accept I overslept.

I was usually early or on stage for our plans. She must've suspected something happened to me because I didn't respond to her. It's then close to five already, and I was passing out of time.

I hurriedly tied my hair to make sure it wasn't in my face and slipped on a pair of joggers and a black tee. I urgently checked my phone to see if she had responded.

I wondered what she wanted to talk to me about, as she frequently wasn't the one to just wait around to announce something

I wondered what she wanted to talk to me about, as she frequently wasn't the one to just wait around to announce something. She'd just answer it.

I rapidly turned off my phone and put it in my pocket, racing out the door.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━