She understood after another explanation, reminding her of their own hierarchy.

"It's similar to us demons us well, albeit in the condition of eating flesh." She muttered, body slowly relaxing.

It being Fushiguro's first time hearing about the woman's origins, he was expectedly surprised.

"So, you're a demon?" He asks, coughing soon after realising how inconsiderate he sounded.

Nonetheless, she didn't really care if they knew, she nodded.

It's not like there were any demon slayers in this era anyways.

The male always thought you were a curse, even thought their teacher sealed most of the cursed energy in you, you could still easily be semi-grade 1.

"Even with this 'energy' that you speak of being suppressed, it is a fact that my physical capabilities are unchanged." She added, feeling a bit smug. Even going as far as to show them her claws, which she could retract and show upon will.

Feeling an incoming energy, they all looked up at a hairy weird looking curse jumping from the window.

"I'll excorcise it." Fushiguro stated. The teacher telling him to hold on, a small expectant smile appearing on his face.

Before the curse fell, it staggered, and fell out of its momentum as spikes suddenly pierced it from its insides, killing it, and the demon watched it crumble into dust.

"We die in a similar way as well." She said, quite nonchalantly.

Both male's looked at her, silently asking to continue.

"Once our heads get cut off, we demons, also turn to dust." She smiled eerily, simply telling them about their weakpoint.

"Don't get ahead of yourselves, the more powerful a demon is, the harder it is to pierce their necks." Her expression went back to being blank.

Fushiguro nodded, and stood up, all of them feeling the cursed energy disappear in the building.

"Nice. She's crazy, that's right." Gojo commented, referring to the first-year.

They stood up as well, waiting for the students to exit the now ordinary building as the sky started to change color, signifying the passage of time. The two emerged with a boy, which surprised them, apparently a curse took him hostage.

Now, the trio waved the boy while he said his thanks, running back home.

Meanwhile, with the two.

"Did you know that I get into a bad mood when I'm hungry?" Kugisaki stated, once again tapping her foot impatiently against the steps they were sitting on.

When are you not in a foul mood? Itadori thought, boredly looking away.

"Good Joseph!" Gojo cheered, playing with his words. "We made sure the kid got home. Now, shall we grab some food?" He grinned, the students suggesting different dishes in excitement.

"Leave it to me! And you, Megumi?" Gojo turned to Megumi, who was tapping away on his phone, the demon beside him curiously watching.

The teacher deadpanned, and pushed Itadori and Kugisaki to walk with him, "Okay, let's go." He says, walking ahead of the two, catching both of their attention. The demon slowly walking back to stick to the teacher.

He was alright to her, she guessed, she could say she was in good hands. After all, he was the strongest sorcerer, right?

"Oh, I forgot about my biggest haul of the day! You, go fetch my things." Kugisaki calls upon Itadori, rudely calling him, irking the boy.