VI

ɴᴏᴛᴇ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚:;

[ edited, 10/21/22 ]

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎"𝓦𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰?"

* *:・゚ ┊ ┊
* ⠀˚✧ ⋆。˚ ☁︎
"𝓦𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰?"

"Hurry up!" Kugisaki urged, placing a hand on her hip and tapping her foot against the pavement, getting impatient. The pinkette ran towards the entrance to catch up to the lady as their teacher bade them off.

The very moment they rolled up the rolling door, they were immediately met with the dark, humid dirty walls of the building.

Gojo turned and walked to the nearby bench by the wall, both companions following suit. And a few minutes passed in silence as they sat around.

"I think I'll go too." Fushiguro stated, stating off into space.

"You're still recovering, don't push yourself." The albino reminded, crouching by the bench to rest his arms on his knees, accidentally hitting the demon in between them by accident.

"But someone needs to keep watch on Itadori, right?" The raven interjected.

The teacher hummed in reply, before once more responding, "The one we're testing this time is Novara though."

Fushiguro nodded in response, seemingly sulking. An amused smile graced the [h/c]-ette's face as she looked toward the building.

"That Yuuji, he's missing a few up here," The teacher pointed at his head, "He doesn't hesitate to kill those things that take the form of bizzare-looking living creatures."

"And its not like he's been familiar with curses for a long time like you, just recently he was just a boy living a normal life. You've seen plenty of jujutsu sorcerers give up, frustrated, because they couldn't overcome their fear or disgust, haven't you Megumi?"

The mentioned boy was silent, affirming the teacher's question.

"Today, I want to confirm how crazy she is." Gojo reveals, smirking. Eyeing the two beside him, he asked a question.

"Do you think Novara understands the difference in the level of curses in Tokyo than those in the countryside?"

[Y/N] raised a brow, curious. "What does that mean?" She inquired.

"Curses are born from human minds, so they grow in strength and numbers as the population does too, curses here are on a different level than those in the countryside." He explained, the demon not really getting his main point.

"When I say 'level', I don't just mean the amount of cursed energy they have, it's their intelligence. Ones that have gained wisdom will often force cruel choices on you. With the weight of human lives on the balance."