Pilot

A/N: This is a pilot, so it's a lot shorter than the length most chapter are normally going to be. Enjoy~

Guide (since I think it's needed):
Y/N's (and other people's) thoughts
Y/N's Daydreams/Dreams
Flashbacks
Saiki's thoughts
"Saiki speaking with telepathy"
"Saiki speaking with his mouth"
"Saiki speaking to Y/N directly"

Also:
~💗~ = time skip
~|💓💗💓|~ = segment change

~Flashback~
~(Age: 9)~

I walk up to my house to see a moving truck in front of the house next door. I watch the family curiously, a boy with blond hair notices my gaze. He walks over to me, "Hey. You live there?" The boy asks, pointing to my house. I nod.

"It's nice to meet you, my name is Kusuke Saiki. You can call me Kusuke." The boy says with a grin, he holds his hand out to. "I don't shake hands...I don't know where they've been. My name's Y/N L/N." I say, Kusuke lowers his hand "Hm, you know...you almost remind me of-Ah, never-mind. You'll meet him at some point." He says "Meet who?" I ask, Kusuke ignores my question.

He walks towards one of the trucks and pulls out a small box "See these?" Kusuke asks, showing me... "Um, what are those?" I ask, frowning in confusion "I made them for my brother." Kusuke tells me "Are they...hairpins?" I ask "Heh, I guess you can call it that. But they're super advanced." Kusuke says with a confident grin.

Is he bragging about hairpins?

Those must be some sturdy hairpins...I hate wearing hairpins. They pull my hair too much.

I act like I understand what he meant by that. "Why are you showing me these?" I ask, I glance at my house. It would be rude to just walk away...but this kid is kinda weird... "I finally finished them. You're the first person I've ever shown these too." Kusuke says "Why? You just met me." I state "Mm, first impression are important. Now you know how smart I am." He says before walking away.

Ok...weird. Going home now.

Before I walked away, I could hear Kusuke talking to someone "Ha! We've only been here for 37 minutes and I've already made a friend! What friends have you made, little brother?" He teases. I frown as I walk towards the front door, I walk inside.

~💗~
~The Next Day~

"Alright, my little turtle. I gotta head to work. What are the rules?" Mom asks seriously "No opening the the door for strangers, no going outside-unless the house is on fire, and no playing with the stove cuz I am not a baker...yet." I state seriously. "That's my girl. I'll be back. See you at 7!" Mom says before running out the door. I smile happily.

Most kids would be sad or scared that their mom left them home alone, but I love it.

I can do whatever I want! Time to play with matches!

I walk away from the front door, only for it to swing open. "Y/N! Change of plans," Mom tells me quickly "Kurumi offered to watch you while I'm gone. You'll get to hang out with her kids. Doesn't that sound fun!" "N-no." I say nervously as Mom drags me to the house next door. "Aw, she's so cute!" Kurumi squeals when she sees me. I stare at her awkwardly "Thank you so much! Y/N's not going to be a bother and the only thing you need to know is she's allergic to nuts!" Mom calls as she runs off.

Wow, so you just left me with someone you just met? It would've been better if you left me home alone...

I stare up at Kurumi nervously, she smiles sweetly "Are you going to kill me?" I ask carefully "What? No! I could never kill such a cute face!" She laughs "Wait-would you kill me if I was ugly?" I ask, tilting my head in confusion "No!" Kurumi laughs. She leads me inside.