Case 1

So honestly guys I love fanfiction. Especially anime.

You can call it obsession if you want. Since I was a child fanfiction was a must after every anime I finish.

To me finishing an anime was a lose. A grief if you asked me. I remember I use to cry out loud and mum will give me the wtf look while passing my room. Am sure what passed her mind back than was "wtf did I bring to life?"

Like I know right! I been asking the SAME question ever since I was born like why mum? Why?-

Wait well it's not really mum but god and in case it's god I won't ask since I may be a prank brought to this life for my parents.

ANYWAYS this was never about me or my mum but the fanfictions. We are talking about the fanfictions here.

The first case: The MC (main characters)

So either if it was the OC or to those x reader the y/n which is 'your name'- (
remembered the movie?) We are talking about, authers my question to you as reader why? WHYYYYY do you keep making the MC which is us, stronger than the original characters? why?

I wanna know why? You will lose me authers so you better tell me why? It's a threat.

The original characters example like goku the strongest man I know or one punch man also the strongest man I know. Stories will be which contains the 'OC' as the main lead of the story is stronger than THE one punch man or goku themselves.

Like how?

What logic is that?

From my experience who watched Tokyo revengers and also finished the unfinished manga there are some stories where us, y/n or OC are stronger than mikey🙄

For real? I mean thanks it's an honor and all, but as a mikey fan and him as my husbando this is unacceptable. ABSOLUTELY unacceptable.

Mikey.....which is like a god like in the anime itself is suddenly beated by a random girl who isn't even part of the original story.

Mikey sweet heart ❤ bear a little with your fans.

You can't 👏 make👏 stories 👏like👏 that.

When I search for fanfictions I love to see my favorite characters cool as always. Especially the character x reader.

That's just unrealistic. People search for stories that are realistic. Something that combine you with that fictional world as if your part of it with your weakness and strength.

I don't mind being weak cuz I am in reality.

Listen reader. Sit down. Your not leaving until I finish.

All this cool characters are cool because they got weakness and the plot becomes more interesting as we see them suffer like us, cry like us,  simply you just feel the connection. The feeling that they are like you in some way and remind you of yourself. But unrealistic plots like she is stronger than the original main character were she beats him and he fell for her. Like DUH of course he will fell for her. She just beated the hell out of him when no one did in his world!

Am not gonna use this as plan when I go to their world were I be like what is the first thing that y/n or the OC did in the story to make the MC fall for her, just to read that she beated him👀.

Like how am I supposed to beat goku! LET'S SAY AM A GOKU FAN were I don't give a f*ck if he is married or with children. How am I gonna beat him?

Am I  gonna suddenly boost up were I become the other saiyan goddess?

IS THIS HOW IT'S GONNA BE?! Am I just gonna be loved because I was strong? So what will happen when am weak? They gonna abandon me? Are my favorite characters gonna abandon cuz am weak now? No. I don't wanna be abandon by mikey NO!!! After suddenly loving me, you wanna let me bear the pain of separation from my loved once cuz simply am WEAK!

Well I was born weak and am proud of it! Am proud to say that am the first to run if a fight was to happen.

Plus authers, authers you are LITERALLY giving the 'y/n' (for those who writes x reader) the idea of the perfect, beautiful fictional girl when am not.  It's like your supporting the idea of not being myself? Is this what you want authers? For my fictional character to not like the real me?

I know am a disappointment but I don't have to feel it even in my imagination. I don't wanna say "oh my God. I wanna be her" I wanna be like "OH MY GOD AM SO COOLLLLL!!!!", I wanna feel proud and I don't have to be perfect in the story to be proud you got me.

Readers look me in the eyes. this is not you Readers. Look me in the eyes 👁👄👁this is not you. You are better than this.

You got the point. I wanna be me. I mean us. We wanna be us give us weakness but as well make us useful. I donno how but do it. I know you can authers!

What I hate about anime fanfiction in wattpad. On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara