A lot happened over the years. Mama received so much hate, so much black propaganda, even when she worked cleanly and with good intentions. She doesn't deserve it.

Mama said not to worry about her because someone's receiving far worse than she was. I asked her who and she said it was Tita Leni. Hindi ko sila maintindihan, why would they bring good women down? She and Tita don't deserve it. I look up to both of them. Someday I wish I could be as strong and as kind as they are.

This is the campaign of our lives, Papa. The fight of our lives. I'm glad to be a part of it. Help us win, okay? I love you.

Missing you always,

Sinta

--------------------------------------------

School has been really stressful lately but I'm glad I have such a great support system. Of course you're one of them, Papa.

I had my first house to house experience today. Ang dami kong nakakausap and they even give me gifts. Some were for Mama pero some were also for me. It's really heartwarming.

Remember my last letter when I told you that this is the fight of our lives? I felt that even more today. Seeing other people, interacting with them, and talking to them felt so exhilarating and fulfilling. It makes me love my country more.

In a way, it has helped me understand further why you chose to become a soldier and defend our country.

I hope through the simple effort of visiting the people and talking to them, I convinced them to vote for Mama. She really wants this.

Help us win, please?

Missing you always,

Sinta

--------------------------------------------

Mama has been quiet the whole day.

She fidgeted with her hands and she was restless. Diba she only does those things when she's anxious? I asked her if she was okay and she told me not to worry but I can't help not to.

This campaign has been exhausting for me but I know it's taken a much deeper toll on her. I saw her talk to Tita Leni when we were in the holding area backstage. I saw how Tita comforted her, holding her hand and easing her doubts using soothing words. Mama was teary eyed by the end of it. And speechless. It's weird when Mama's the one speechless 'no, Papa? She's always so talkative and bubbly kasi.

Mama's mood and energy became better after she and Tita Leni talked. It was as if she felt lighter and more assured.

You know, their interaction a while ago made me admire and be grateful to Tita Leni more. She looks out for Mama, even for me whenever I would represent her in rallies. I think she's Mama's safe space — the person she could always confide in and help her ground. I thanked Tita Leni for what she did para kay Mama kanina. She said Mama meant a lot to her and that if I ever felt the same way, I could always talk to her.

I'm happy that we get to have a person like Tita Leni in our lives, especially during crucial times like these.

I hope you're watching us from up there so you could see how we're doing here. I love you, comfort Mama for me?

Missing you always,

Sinta

--------------------------------------------

I think Mama has a crush.

I'm not sure about the specifics of it. But someone's making her smile and laugh more often. Sometimes, I'd even catch her smiling to herself. Mama's weird when she has crushes.