You start to steadily unbutton the white shirt. The hand under your shirt moves across your skin and you suck in a breath when it reaches your ribs.

"Come on now, stay focused," he teases. The hand moves back down to your hip, massaging the skin there.

You finally undo the last button and are rewarded as you run your hands along his chest as you push the shirt off of his shoulders. You trace the golden tattoos that run along his chest and down his torso with your fingers. You notice how he drags in a shaky breath when you reach the ones that dip below the waistline. Your fingers ghost over the front of his pants and stop at his belt buckle. There's a hint of pink that dusts his cheeks. He looks up at you.

"Go ahead, mon cœur," his voice is strained slightly.

This time it's you that leans in to kiss him while your hands work to undo the belt. His hands move up to grip your waist as he pushes into the kiss. You feel his tongue prod at your lips and the moment you open them his tongue is in your mouth. You moan into the kiss as you feel his grip on your waist tighten. You wonder how easily he could bruise you. You think of how you would like him to try.

You pull the belt from the loops as you continue to kiss him. When you part to breathe, he ducks his head and kisses along your jaw. You unbutton his pants, and you can feel how hard he is as you move to drag the zipper down. You press your hand against the bulge and you feel him groan into your neck before he bites at the flesh and you moan.

You sit back, and he looks up at you confused for a moment before you slide off of him and kneel on the floor in front of him. He watches, eyes dark as you grab at his pants and pull them off. You feel the tattoos that extend down his thighs.

"You look so pretty like this," he says, reaching a hand to rest on your cheek. You lean into the touch and he smirks down at you. "You've been so good for me." You reach up and hook your fingers into the band of his briefs staring at him. "Go ahead." You pull the piece of clothing down, freeing his hard cock.

You lean against his thigh as you raise a hand to wrap your fingers around him, watching as he closes his eyes and moans low in his throat. You lean forward and give an experimental lick; gauging from his reaction, he enjoys it. When you take his cock into your mouth, you feel the hand that was against your cheek move to brush through your hair. You do your best to take more of it into your mouth, moving your head up and down. You feel pride in the way he starts to grip your hair before letting go again, breaths getting heavy. When you push yourself to take as much of it as you can, deepthroating him before you pull back, he swears and moans; the sound brings a warmth to your core.

"You feel so lovely around me, mon cœur." It takes a lot of his restraint to refrain from moving his hips when you hum around him. You appreciate how gentle he's trying to be with you, but you also like the idea of how rough he could be. You moan as you take him deeper into your mouth. This time he can't help how he thrusts his hips slightly. He swears again in French. You savour the sound. The hand in your hair tightens again, but it doesn't loosen this time. He pulls you off for a moment.

"You like that, don't you? What a desperate little slut," he asks, laughing lowly.

"Please," is all you say, voice slightly raspy. You see how it affects him. He's willing to do anything for you. You open your mouth again and he groans.

You wait for him to guide you back to his cock, hand still gripping your hair. You take him into your mouth gratefully and return to the same bobbing that you were doing earlier. This time, Chamber gives in and continues to thrust shallowly into your mouth, guiding you by the hair.

You moan and reach a hand to your crotch to attempt to get some relief. Chamber notices.

"It's a little unfair that I'm the only one without clothes, isn't it?" He says as he pulls you off him again. He motions for you to stand up and you do, knees only a little shaky. You let him slip your shirt up and off of you.

When you're free of all of your clothes, he lifts you onto the bed, looming over you.

"Please, Vincent, I need you," you're already begging. You can't wait any longer.

"So impatient," he says smiling.

He pushes into you, and you're immediately moaning. He waits a moment, letting you adjust before he's moving again. You whimper.

"Shh, I've got you, amour," he assures you, waiting again.

The stretch is almost overwhelming, but he waits until you nod at him to keep going.

"That's it, mon chou," he moans, pressing his forehead to your shoulder. He mumbles something in French before he raises his head again and he's kissing you, swallowing your moans as he begins to thrust into you. "So good," he praises.

Each thrust brings you closer to the edge. He knows how close you are, and if he wasn't also just as desperate for release he would slow down just to tease you and make you beg for it.

"Are you going to come for me, mon ange?" He asks breathlessly.

All you can manage is a collection of pleas.

"Come for me, come on my cock," he says, angling your hips up slightly, and you see stars. You gasp out a moan and attempt to bring your hand up to cover your mouth, only for him to grab at your wrist and hold it down against the bed. "I want to hear you fall apart, just for me." He says such filthy words so easily and it fills your body with warmth.

The tension finally snaps and you make an array of noises that are halfway between a whine and a moan. He keeps fucking you through it, drawing out your orgasm for as long as he can. You hear him moan as you squeeze around his cock and he gives a few more thrusts before he's pulling out and finishing across your stomach with a moan.

The two of you stay there for a moment, breathing heavily. After, he gets up and heads toward the ensuite bathroom. He comes back with a warm cloth, wiping across your stomach to clean you up. He leaves again and comes back a few minutes later, dressed in a loose t-shirt and boxers. He has another shirt in his arms and two water bottles.

"Sit up for a moment, mon cœur." His hands are gentle as they rest on your shoulders to help you sit up. He helps you put the shirt on and holds out a water bottle which you gratefully accept. You lean against his side as you take a drink. "Are you alright?" You nod. You feel great, just very tired.

"Your tattoos are very nice," you say with a smile and he laughs.

"I am glad you think so," he answers and as you put the water bottle down on the nightstand he wraps his arms around you and pulls you down with him to lay on the bed.

You feel so warm and safe. He pulls the blankets over the two of you and presses a kiss to the top of your head.

"Sleep well, mon chou," he says quietly before bending down to give you a final proper kiss.

"Goodnight, Vincent, thank you."

Sleep comes quickly and easily in his arms.