Meeting him

Emily's POV

I was the 3rd race of the season Shang Hai, China. "Emily, Good to see you again" vettel said as he walked by me "good to see you too, i mean its probably finally time for me to go to an f1 race right? i mean its been 12 years" i say to him as he nodded "i see your supporting my past team" he says while pointing out my red bull jacket "ah yes, i mean i gotta support my brother you know" i said to vettel "well maybe wear that in his drivers room and, wear this when there is paparazzi's" he said while giving me an Aston Martin cap  "will do" i chuckled while putting on the aston martin cap.

we talked for a while until we parted ways because he have to do some meeting's with his team. i went into the red bull building and saw a couple people that looks to me like drivers, but i honestly don't know "emily!" i heard russell my brother shouting "jesus christ don't shout my ears are about to blead because of you" i replied to him while i walked to him and he pulled me to a big hug "i've missed you" he said "i haven't" i sayed while rolling his eyes 

"im sorry i havent introduced my sel-"i said while being cut off by this english boy "i think everyone knows you, im lando norris" "pleasure to meet you" we all exchanged names and numbers. 10 minutes after we introduced our self i say the one and only mick schumacher walked into the door "emily!""mick!" as we hugged each other. its been soo long since we've seen each other last time i saw him was at 2014 after the accident my mom, brother and my self decided to visit them and to comfort them the way Schumacher comforted my mom at my father's death.

we talked for a bit "hey were gonna have a karaoke night wanna come?" i heard max said "sure why not?"i replied back "lovely all of the drivers are gonna be there and some of they're girlfriends too "max informed me "okay i'll be there"

  ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

well, WERE GONNA PARTYYY BABBYYYYY

Until forever {mick schumacher}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें