first talk

*・゜゚・*:

    *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Y/N pov
it was the middle of the school year and
i was walking to my english class to take a stupid make up test on a Saturday. i figured i would be the only one here since it was a Saturday and....who wants to be at school on a Saturday. i huffed as i entered the classroom only to be met with a pair of slim green eyes staring back at me. a spark. hello l/n san, you can take a seat next to suna san.
ok, thanks mrs. takamichi.
i walk to my seat and sit down not even seeing the boy next to me follow my every movement
do you have a pencil suna-san?
who forgets a pencil for a make up test, l/n - kun.
i ignore the chills sent down my spine when he says my name and reply.
someone who didn't wanna be here in the first place, now are you gonna give me one or am i gonna have to
take it.
he makes a noticiable smirk form on his lips as he hands me a pencil looking through his eyebrows at me as he bends down to zip up his bag.
i've had classes with him since grade school but i don't talk to him often just the occasional hello or sometimes we cheat off eachother since we sit next to eachother in english and like one other class.
i don't know much about him other than he's a second year like me and he's on the volley ball team. i've also met the team because i'm acquaintances with atsumu and osamu.
you know, a girl like you should watch what you say.
a girl like me? what's that supposed to mean?
he smiles in a knowingly way but it still made me feel this weird thing in my chest like...tingling? but before he could answer the teacher got our attention.
ok kids, here's your tests. you have 30 minutes to complete them then turn them into my desk and i'll
give you your grade monday. i'll be in the principals office if you need me, good luck.
she walks off and i immediately check my phone to see if my dad answered my text about going to this party because i just needed a break from being alone.
hey l/n- kun, are you going to atsumus party tonight?
i looked at a message from my dad

fatha 😿

         can i go to a party tn dad? it's just some     kid from my school.

👍🏼

 *・゜゚・*:....:*・・*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

why does suna wanna know.
uh yeah i guess, why?
because. l/n-kun i have a question.
...yes?
are we friends?
we've only just started talking like 10 minutes ago so.
that's a weird question, suna-kun. you're interesting. i chuckle. he gives a smirk.
ok, see you tonight l/n- kun. he puts his finished test on the teachers desk gives a two finger salute and walks out. i hadn't realized that i also finished my test because my auto pilot kicked in. i walked to the front of the classroom and put my test on top of his going home with one thought on my mind, why does suna wanna know if we're friends.