Theif

I was in one of the water states, running across buildings. The police were coming after me, and I airbended to the next building, "GET OFF MY ROOF, TJ!" that was the manager of the apartment, people call me TJ (Theif Jaylie stupid isn't it), "NOT SORRY MR. BEN!" I shouted.

I ran and leaped a crossed buildings, my blonde hair blowing in the breeze. I looked back at the officers there were a few feet away, I thought I was really cool and...

I saluted goodbye and fell of the building. I was safe with airbending, "HEY! it took me forever to get those cucumber NICE! Now their on the floor... THANKS, TJ"I bumped into a boy maybe a bit taller then me, "wow your pretty...pretty RUTHLESS! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!" I pulled my hood over my face.

"Gotta run, literally!" I pointed to the police on the building, I started running away but the boy grabbed my arm, "I'm Zyair! Go that way." (Zee-air)

He pointed in the opposite direction. I smiled and grabbed his hand and a cucumber and ran away, "NO DON'T TAKE ME WITH YOU!" Zyair yelled, "I HAVE A SHOP TO RUN!" 

"TOO BAD!" I shouted, I got into a hotel and put about $70 on the desk, "alright room 154..." the hotel employee said, giving me a card. I smiled and used the escalator, Zyair looked around and said, "you're real good at this how long-"

"About four years," I said, we got up from the floor and found 154, I waved the card across the sensor the door opened and we ran inside. I locked the door, "locked," I said, "phew! That was fun and scary but mostly fun!" I fell onto the bed.

"We'll excuse me? Why am I here?" Zyair said, I shrugged, "Dunno, guess I'm bored." 

"YOUR CONSTANTLYY GETTING CHASED AND YOU JUST SAID THAT WAS FUN! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR BORED!" Zyair yelled throwing his arms in the air,  I frowned, "Bro, shut up. The police will be able to hear you." 

Zyair sat by the wall, he groaned. There was a knock on the door, I got up from the bed and looked out the peephole, I wasn't surprised.

I looked at Zyair, "The police."

Ooh...you know I think people would like this book, I think.

       Your I think girl the author