its your baby stop saying its not

chapter 1

the pregnancy test

Hello my name is Mariea Poole I am 15 years old I am in the 9th grade and one more thing what is it oh yeah I am pegnant. My boyfriend well I should acculy say my exboyfriend and I were dateing and everything was great I went over to his house to hang out with him and thats where my story begins and things went badly.

*walking in Tylers house* Tyler walks out and greets me at the door "um Tyler arent you gonna introduce us" Bill says "oh Mariea my dad dad Mariea" Tyler replies "hello" I reply walking to the 2nd to last room of the house. *Tyler lays on the bed and looks at me* *I take off my shoes and lay beside him* "well" I ask him smileing "what" Tyler replies confused "are you gonna kiss me or not" I say trying not to laugh "nope not now because you just quoted the song" Tyler says crossing his arms and makeing his lip pucker out like he was crying * I reach over and peck his lips with mine he doesnt kiss back trying to be smart* we continued laying in bed I had my head laying on his shoulder when things turned * I looked up at him and smile he reaches down and kisses me harder and harder he rolls over on me and stops and just smiles then continues* "tyler you know i dont care if you touch me" I tell him *he rolls me on top of him and puts his hand down my shirt and feels around and he pops a boner right when i was on top of him* "did you feel that" Tyler asks me I reply trying not to laugh "yeah i felt that" * we continue kissing he grabs my hand and unbottens his pants and puts my right hand down his pants i just start stroking slowly up and down we hear his dad so we quickly button his pants back and fix my shirt* bill walks in " time to eat" we both walk out of his room to eat finally when we were done eatting we headed back to his room.

I unbutton his pants and pull them down he kissed my head i stroke him slowly and he kisses my lips and i end up on top of him i pull down his underwear and he does the same to me we continue kissing he pulls a condom out of his pants and puts it on after i had gave him a hand job just before not thinking he fingers me with semen on his fingers he removes my main shirt and slowly and carefully inserts himself inside me tears run down my eyes it hurt so bad i start to mown and wisper in his ear harder he begins to go faster i try not to scream but it feels like someone just took sissors to my vagina finally after 20 minuets he pulls out i just sit there we hear someone and freak out we put on pants and fix my hair tyler throws the condom behind his bed. corey walks in and sees us cuddleing and runs of and tells his dad bill walks in and just looks at us then walks away.