25k Special: Truth or Dare

This has nothing to do with the story, yes they are all still yandere for you but we are not focusing on all the gang stuff rn, nor do you have injuries. Just...just read and you will find out..and instead of being a female, you will be your gender naturally, fluid, or non-binary..enjoy!

Warning: slight lime

Ding dong

You hurry downstairs and open the door to see the whole Toman at your door.

"Yahoo bunny-chin~" Mikey beamed. You simply giggled which Mikey adored as you moved aside signaling them that they can come in. They were all shocked to see such a big house from the inside as well. When Souyaz Nahoya, and Takemichi explained where you were and what your house looked liked, they all couldn't actually believe it but since they actually know what it looks like they were kinda jealous like hell. "Make yourself at home. Not many of the maids and butlers are here today-" "YOU HAVE MAIDS AND BUTLERS?!?!" "E-emma-chan, hina-chan, yes, I have butlers-" "NO FUCKING WAYYY" "Oi Emma, strawberry head, language" "heyy draken-kun, that wasn't very nice!" "Boo hoo" "hmph" "pout all you want it's not gonna make a difference-" "EVERYONE TRUTH OR DARE IN THE LIVING ROOM!!" Baji exclaimed. He simply did that to get your attention and cuz he was kinda bored. Everyone's ears perked up and looked at you, you simply just nodded hoping you won't regret this later and they zoomed to find the living room not giving you the chance to tell them where it is. Until Chifuyu yelled out he found it.

They were all met with a flat screen TV in the slightly far middle part of the room with a coffee table in the very middle as well as pictures of you and your siblings, and white fancy couches parted left right, and middle. And a chandelier on the very top of they room where when you look up to the left you can see a glimpse of the upstairs and they can tell ass well it would be as bomb as it is downstairs..or maybe even more..The twins and Takemichi werent as surprised since they had already seen your house before.|and been inside without you all knowing| They were only surprised about the new tiny pillows on the couches and the new carpet. The wide open space near the middle of the room gave you all enough space to get in a circle and play. They all ran to form a circle and there was one spot left for you, while you simply and blank just stared at the gang and soon kept that same stare and sat down in that last spot.

"Alright, Dirty truth or dare, or normal?" Emma asked curious "Hmm, how about normal for now" Baji simply said. He didn't want you to feel uncomfortable in any way, he didn't want your mind to be too tainted.."Alright! Who is going first?" Emma asked with the most cheery tone she could have and smiled, hoping you would take a notice. "I want to!" Hina exclaimed and raised her hand in a childish manner with stars in her eyes. "Oh hina, so childish it's adorable" you chuckled with a small closed eyed smile 'oh to be hin right now' everyone thought in unison. "Uh hehe that's what I do sometimes it kinda a habit" Hina blushed while swirling a piece of her hair strand..kinda as she sheepishly turned her head away a little of embarrassment. "Alright, Hina, Truth or Dare" "Hmm, Truth!" Oh boy a bunch of secrets may be spilled today..

"Is it true that you have a thing for a certain (h/c) human being?" Hina then perked up and blushed like hell. "U-uh-m y-ye-ah! I W-WON'T SAY W-WHO THOUGH, C-CAN'T GET THAT O-OUTTA ME HAHA!" You looked at her in a concerned manner and she saw you and turned even more red and turned away and covered her face to the point where you thought she was sick so you crawled to her and uncovered her hands and placed your hand on her forehead. She was like 10,000 shades of red at this point where she looked like she was gonna faint. But she remembered something so she held out her best from fainting. Everyone and especially her and a few other people had gone soft over you..your dense ass didn't even notice this.

"Hina..maybe you should go home, you're a bit too red"- "NO!" "Uh..hina"- "it's fine y/n-san, I'm okay, it's my turn anyway so I was gonna ask you..truth or dare.." "Oh, uhm, dare I guess?"- "GREAT! FOLLOW ME!" Why the hell does she cutting off MY y/n?! The group mentally bickered in their heads but snapped back to reality when Hinata took you into the bathroom. They also noticed Hinata's bag was gone so now they REALLY wondered what she was up to. They knew that you two never left because they didn't see you two going upstairs or the alarm saying that one of the doors are open.