25k Special: Truth or Dare

Börja om från början

Your PoV

As Hina dragged me onto my own bathroom I look at her in to most confusion ever. She hurriedly goes through her bag and takes a bunch of clothes out,and run back outside and grabs a pair of..HEELS?! wait..A SKIRT?!?! Oh my god..she is gonna humiliate me..Hina why I thought we were friends.. "Ok y/n-san, for your dare, you have to wear this outfit for 24 hours!" "B-b-but"- "No buts! You already said dare and no backsies!"

You had to put on a tucked in sweater with a collar shirt on the inside and a thigh high skirt with long black boots with thigh highs. Such a submissive outfit..what shall people think of me I don't know..yes I do- HALP MEEEE. "Y/n, are ya done? You gotta come out soon~" The way Hina cooed made you wanna rip everything off and go back to being in a hoodie and sweatpants..now that you think of it, you didn't really wear heels so this is technically your first time putting them in and walking around in them..which means you don't know how to walk in heels..uh oh..

"Uhh..hina?" "Yes y/n-san?" "..I don't know how to walk in heels..."...OH NO WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?! Said girl in her head. She opened the door and flushed red seeing you in your outfit but snapped back when she saw you kinda struggling. She had helped you enough to get back to everyone. You still kinda stumbled and qhen everyone heard you struggling, they turned their heads to wear it came from...when they saw you, they all had their thumbs up and got a nosebleed..aside from the girls. The girls looked at you in awe and just stared. "Y/n-san is gonna be giving me the truth or dare" Chifyu proudly said with blood still streaming down his nose "HA?!WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE  GOING NEXT?! YOU STILL HAVE BLOOD RUNNIBG DOWN YOUR NOSE IT SHOULD BE ME!" Baji exclaimed in protest "YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, YOU CAN'T BE TALK CUZ YOU STILL HAVE BLOOD STREAMJNG DOWN YOUR NOSE TOO!"

At that moment, they all started bickering who you are gonna say the truth or dare to. You wanted a fresh breath of air through all the fighting. So you grabbed you purse and phone, and somehow slipped past them and went outside. Slowly and little by little, you learned how to walk in heels. You wanted something to eat and you just grabbed, (your favorite drink and chip flavor) and walked around. You soon felt tired of walking in heels and decided to climb up a small tree kinda hiden behind all the buildings and watch the sunset. Little did you know, a boy with a scar covering part 9f his face, and a guy with a bit of money sticking out of him.

"What is a pretty little person like you doing here, hm?~" the black haired male cooed. You turn to you right to see him inches from your face. Then you felt a tug on your hand and to you left the boy with a scar on his face kissing your hand. "We have heard a lot about you..you have really caught our eyes..I'm Inui..inui seishu.." "y-y/"- "y/n Sakura...I'm Kokonoi Hajime, nice to meet ya cutie" Kokonoi then kisses you while inui kisses your neck. Since you hand your thighs on the branch, (it's a small tree with big branches) Inui was able to start kissing one of your thighs and going up, while Kokonoi slide his hand and go up with the other. Until-

"Trying to do the dirty with this person on a tree? Not very gentleman of you first meeting her..I presume.." The two look up at the male. He had a lollipop in his mouth and yellow-ish and black hair put up in a ponytail? With half lidded eyes. You too had looked down at the make with gratitude and flushment. "Tch, what do you know hm? For all you know, she could be our girlfriend and we are just being intimate with them..." Kokonoi snapped back. "Oh yeah? Well"-

"Hey.." You heard a cold yet familiar voice coming from your far left, you snapped you head to the voices and saw..MIKEY AND SANZU?!? "M-mikkun..Sanzu-chan.." Mikey looked at the three boys with dull eyes which brought the three on guard because based on Mikey's look..he was right to fight. Sanzu looked at you and went to where you were on you spot but below you. He reached his arms out for you signaling you to come down. You nodded bit as you were about to get down, you were kinda stopped by Inui.