"We fell in love with some bastards" Uki said as Shoto nodded.

"Yeah but then again we're a bitch, so who's to say" Shoto retorted as Uki laughed feeling a bit better and lighter.

"Oh yeah, before i forget. There will be a Nijisanji performance in two weeks to celebrate the Nijisanji University Anniversary" Uki started as he washed the glass he used earlier.

"Oh? What about it?" Shoto asks as he stood up picking the tray ready to head out again.

"I was asked to perform, so i might take a leave that night" Uki said as Shoto's eyes widened.

"Woah! Really? I'm so happy for you!" Shoto exclaimed as Uki chuckled.

"I was planning to use that to confess but now.. i guess i'll just sing whatever" Uki said as Shoto pinch him and he yelped in pain.

"That's a once in a lifetime opportunity, go prepare for it abd sin  what you want, i'll be there to support you!" Shoto said giving him a thumbs up as Uki felt touched.

"Awww thanks" Uki said as Shoto grinned.

"I'll be back, gotta get those empty glasses" Shoto said as Uki nodded and winked.

Shoto then moved around getting all the empty glasses on the tables when he finally went to the place he didn't want to go to.

"You're nasty, Voxxy" Fulgur said and laughed.

"What can i do? He wanted it" Vox defended but chuckled.

Fulgur kept laughing until he choked when his eyes landed on Shoto who was walking towards them, he made some movement to stop Vox but Vox only looks at him confused.

"What are you doing?" Vox asks with his head tilt into the side.

"Excuse me" Shoto said coldly as Vox jumped in surprise, eyes wide and mouth hanging open.

Shoto gently but urgently grabbed the empty glasses and bottles on the table before leaving without giving them a glance.

"What the-" Vox started as Fulgur slapped his own head.

"I was telling you to stop" Fulgur said but Vox glared at him.

"You could just have told me, you don't need to make those weird poses" Vox grumbled as Fulgur sighed then his eyes widened in fear as he starts to look around the place.

"What are you doing?" Vox asks confused.

"If Shoto is here then Uki could be-" Fulgur started but stopped when he caught the sight of Uki in the bartender area.

Vox lift a brow when Fulgur didn't finish his sentence, he then followed his libe of sight.

"Ahh" Vox said in realization.

"I hope he didn't see me dancing with someone earlier" Fulgur said sadly.

"Well.. the cold tone Shoto used earlier confirms that they did" Vox said and sighed as he remembers what he did.

"Damn, our chance with them are getting slimmer" Fulgur said in defeat.

"You might still have a chance but after what i did, i don't think i had any left" Vox said as he slump down the sofa.

They both sighed and spend the night drinking away, ignoring all the flirting and just staring at Uki and Shoto working.

.

.

.

"Are you sure about this?" Uki asks as Shoto nodded.