"I was not joking at all! It's weird, considering you are a boy, but for some reason you are very pretty to me! Like a girl, heh"

I gulp at Peter's words, the mermaids look like they want to kill me!

"Do you want to take a dip in the water with us Zayn?"

"Yeah the water is great!"

"Swim with us, won't you?"

The start to crowd the rock I was sitting at, I immediately get up and drop the flower I was holding.

'This is bad!'

I hear bells behind me and I side step just as Tinker Bell tried pushing me in the water. Thankfully I still had some fairy dust left on me so I floated to wear the mermaids couldn't reach me to pull me in.

"Nah don't feel like gettin' wet today"

I say and fly over to Peter and pat his shoulder.

"It was nice meetin' ya'll, let's go explore new places now, Peter"

He nods with a small smile.

"Alright, there's still so much more to show you!"

"Awww leaving already~?"

The mermaids groaned in disagreement, turning to stare at me with hatred and jealousy in their eyes.

I wince, jeez, the girls here are way too jealous over such a rude boy.

"Yep! Have to show the new boy to amazing places of Neverland! I'll see you girls later"

Peter grabs my hand and starts to fly in a certain direction but suddenly stops. His face stuck with realization as if he forgot something.

"Wait here for a moment"

He says before flying back down the the mermaid lagoon.

"Okay?.."

I just float in mid air, Tinker Bell yelling profanity at me, maybe, I don't understand her but she looks mad.

"You're just scared he'll stop going on adventures with you because I'm here, you think you're goin' to get replaced, right?"

She looks at me in shock. I read somewhere that Tinker Bell wasn't in love with Peter, just felt Wendy was going to replace her and that she wouldn't be able to go on adventures with Peter Pan like how they used to.

"I'm just going to be like a lost boy, barely go on adventures, I just want a peaceful life. So don't hate me okay? I'm definitely not going to replace someone as amazing as you, let's be friends, yeah?"

I say with a soft smile, she blushes, probably embarrassed she got figured out, she just crosses her arms and turns away with a pout.

Is that good or bad?

"I'm back! You had dropped this earlier"

I turn and see Peter start putting something behind my ear, it was soft and felt familiar.

"There we go"

I touch it with my hand. It was the flower I dropped on the rock, I didn't really care about it. Huh.. that was surprisingly nice of Peter to do.

He gives me a big smile, flying around me in a circle once before returning to my side and grabbing my hand to lead me to our next destination.

"You really are way prettier than the mermaids at mermaid lagoon! Are you secretly a girl or something? Heh heh"

I look at him with a look that said

'Seriously?'

"Last time a checked, I was a boy, also you shouldn't say that in front of them, they looked like they were gonna kill me"