You are about to ask him another question until you felt something cut your finger deep which made you let out a gasp.

You held your finger as thick red blood seeped out of the wound.

The other Tom got up quickly.

"Oh no! I'll go find the first aid kit! I'll be right back Don't move!"

And with that he left.

You playfully rolled your eyes. It was just a small cut. Nothing to worry about.

You looked back over at Edd. His face is full of worryness.

"I'm fine Smeg Head. It's just a small cut. I should have been more careful."

And with that.... He started to cry.

Now you were the one panicking. You didn't know what to do.

"Woah woah! Calm down! Edd what's wrong?"

"....I'm sorry.."

You were dumbfounded at his response. You tilted your head in confusion.

"... What?"

"Y/N.... We have been friends ever since high school... I was never the strongest like Tord... I was never the most helpful like Tom... I wasn't the most attractive like Matt...

I understand why you wouldn't want someone like me. I knew I shouldn't have waited... Because maybe if I told you how I felt sooner... Maybe you would have liked me back...."

You just stood there. He had feelings for you as well? What is going on! Right now you weren't really worrying about a relationship.

But seeing him crying ,and hearing him talk bad about himself. Really made you felt bad.

So without warning. You pulled him by the arm and embraced him into a big hug.

He hugged you back, and wrapped his arms around your waist.

He cried on your shoulder as he sobbed.

He gripped onto you tight, but not too tight to the point he was hurting you.

You rubbed his back as you whispered in his ear trying to relax him.

You rubbed your fingers (not the one with the cut.) through his thick brown hair.

"Edd.... I don't know what you've been thinking about. But you are all of those things. You have helped me a lot....."

He lifted his head up and looked up at you.

"Like what?.."

He sniffled.

You smiled softly and kissed his forehead gently.

"You became my friend when no one else would."

You said to him, and you could have sworn you saw stars in his eyes.

And without warning he places both of his hands on sides of your face and kiss your lips.

His kiss was different from Tom's. It was really soft and made you feel calm.

The kiss was definitely pure You could say that for sure.

You also know he has never kissed anyone before so that's why I kinda felt off.

Though, for his first time this isn't bad.

He broke the kiss, and laid his head on your chest.

"I promise... I will be the man that's right for you."

You giggled.

He was already the perfect man for you, But just now right now.

You already had Tom who liked you, and already kissed you.

Not to mention you already know Tord had liked you. He's been said it since high school.

And for Matt... To be honest you weren't sure.

But for the time being. You just wanted to remain young and single forever....

.

.

.

Well that is if you're hormones don't get in a way.
_____________

Hello peeps! Hope your having a great day!
(つ≧▽≦)つ

I know I am! Even though I had to leave school early because I'm being quarantined.
ಥ‿ಥ

But I'm still happy. (≧▽≦)

Meme:

((Art made by my AMAZING friend 😊))