Victor: wear this , it's a snake amulets it's going to protect you from them they wouldn't attack you unless it's on you but I'm not sure whether it will work over the serpent brother's.

Alex takes his stele out to draw a rune over shehnaaz neck, he pushed her hair back so her neck is exposed to him and began to draw the rune over her neck she looked at Jack who nods his head in approval, Alex finishes it placing the stele back in his pocket.

Sana : what did you do??

Sid : he drew a rune over your neck, what is that rune about??

Alex : it's a healing rune which will alleviate pain, cuts, poison and other stuff by increasing the body temperature we'll in your case though you wouldn't get effected by the snake bite still we couldn't take the risk so i had to do it as per for you sidharth the amulet will protect you from the bites  .

Sid : I don't need it.

Sana : you need it little Wolfe I can't let you die in the hands of a snake.

Sid : you love me that much.

Sana : no shit Sherlock I want to kill you with my bare hands.

Sid : that will never happen because before you would do something to me I would have killed you all ready.

He said with a smug look on his face, she waved her hands walking ahead holding Victor hand in hers who took out a vintage  compass making everyone glare at him for taking it out now after so many hours, he gave them a " I forgot " Look making sidharth smack him on his head.

Victor : we are still at the South side of the desert, we need to get to the North to find the center.

They walked for a mile when shehnaaz decided to take things in her own hands she stopped walking which made Alex crash her on her back, she turned around slapping his arm he glared at her standing up from the ground.

Sid : why did you stop?? Is the little princess tiered.

Sana : cut it off wolfie , now come on hold my hand everyone.

Saying so she put her hand out looking at them, they looked at her bewildered but still accepted it, she asked them to close there eyes which they did reluctant, she looked all at there closed eyes and closed hers too . With in few minutes they were in front of the serpent temple, shehnaaz opened her eyes smiling looking around and asked rest to do the same they looked around finding the temple.

Sid : couldn't you do this soon??

Sana: I wanted to watch you suffer.

Sid : you know I can show you a better suffering than this  on my bed.

He said grinning at her, she looked down feeling intimidated but slapped his arm making him chuckle, he looked at the temple.

Sid : we can't just walk right into it you know , it can't be that easy.

Alex : where is the temple, shehnaaz where did you get us??

Sana : are you fucking blind  , can't you see the huge as temple there??

Alex : it's a damm piramid not a temple, are we in Egypt .

Sid : are you even dumb as well as blind can't you see it's a temple.

Jack : it's a piramid you dummies.

Sana : oh God what is wrong with you brother's swear on goddess artemis I'm going to kill you guys, it's the temple.

The four of them began to bicker arguing , sidharth and shehnaaz were yelling at the top of there lungs at Jack and Alex saying them it's the temple while they denied clearly at there face  saying it's a piramid. Victor shut them up snapping his fingers making there mouth shut.