"Give me a minute kuya I'll talk to kuya Fonso" He said and ended the call he'll just text me nalang daw mamaya.

"Hey what happened? Why did mommy faint?" Kuya Fonso asked.

"She's not feeling well daw and i think kinulang siya ng tulog kasi we came home late last night" I said, mas maaga silang lumuwas pa manila kasi nga may kailangan rin silang asikasuhin.

"Where is she now?"

"They rushed mom to the hospital she's with dad I'll text you and kuya Lu later when daddy calls me na"

"Okay, text us ha we'll go there later for dinner" I hummed, kuya bade his good-bye as he ended the call.

GREGGY

Irene is fine now, we're already in a private room waiting for doctor Mariano to come in and i already texted Yanne earlier while Irene is still asleep.

"You should tell me earlier that you're not feeling well para sana dumiretso na tayo dito sa hospital" She turned her head on my side.

"Pagod ka and you also need a rest you drive for almost eight hours" She said with her hoarse voice. I shook my head.

"Kahit na-" She cut my words.

"E nangyari na nga ang kulit mo rin 'no?" Bakas sa boses niya ang irita. The door opened and the doctor showed up.

"Good afternoon Irene, Greggy, so we already have the result of the test and according to the test the reason why you fainted is that you're-"

"Pregnant?" Kasabay ng pag sabi ko ay ramdam ko naman ang malakas na pag hampas ng asawa ko sa braso ko bahagya ring tumawa si Collaine. I was just kidding.

"How i wish but she's not pregnant! anong akala mo makaka isa kapa? my god! e 'di sana naka ngiti akong pumasok kung buntis siya!" Collaine said making us chuckled. She's our personal doctor and also one of our close friends.

"Just hoping, malay natin naka habol pa"

"In your dreams Irene is already menopause and Yanne will get mad kapag nag kataon" Collaine was about to say something again but she stopped her and told her to tell us about the result.

"Okay sorry let's go back to the serious mode so according to the test you're not pregnant but you have the symptoms of cancer..." Natahimik kami bigla. Cancer?

"If you noticed, you lost weight you're quite pale and did you notice a hair fall?" Irene nodded as she answered the last question of Collaine.

"It's bad news i know if we're allowed not to tell the real results i won't tell you but we need too" Collaine's voice is in a lower tone now unlike earlier.

"You can go home anytime by now but i suggest you stay here until later so that i can monitor you" Collaine said, we nodded.

"Okay if that's the case I'll leave you two already i still need to check my other patients and oh, i suggest don't tell Yanne yet wag niyong gulatin ang inaanak ko" She said as she bade her good-bye.

I let out a heavy sigh when Collaine already left the room. I looked at Irene who's now looking at me.

"It's okay, I'm here, we'll fight okay? kasama mo ako sa laban" I said and kissed her forehead.

I didn't imagine this to happen, i know Irene didn't either. We stayed in the hospital until afternoon until we decided to go home since Collaine said Irene can go home already.

"Mommy you okay na po?" We're now here in our room and Yanne didn't leave her mom since we got home.

"I'm okay anak, i just need to rest okay? now go to your room na" Kanina pa siya sinasabihan ng mommy niya na pumunta na sa kwarto niya pero masyadong madami ang palusot niya na keso dito nalang raw siya matutulog.

"Ano muna yong result?" She asked.

"That mommy is pregnant, according to your ninang Collaine" I saw how her expression changed, she pouted.

"Is it true? did you just break your promise?" Yanne asked and it's almost whispered.

"That's not true, hindi na, hindi na kaya ni mommy and of course not, we're not going to break our promise daddy is just teasing you" Yanne then raised her left eye brow and gave me a suplada look which made me chuckle.

Alfonso and Luis entered the room while holding a tray, i bet they just arrived here.

"Dinner in bed ni mother earth!" Fonso said as he placed down the tray on the couch while Lu was arranging the small table.

Irene smiled at them.

"Ang babait naman talaga, thank you kuyas" They went to the other side of the bed to kiss their mom. Just then when Andy and Thiago entered our room. They also give Irene a kiss.

As i was looking at them, i realized that time flies so fast it's just like parang kelan lang nong ang liliit lang nila tapos ngayon ang lalaki na nila. Parang isang iglap lang, yong mga baby boy ko noon may baby boy narin ngayon.

Sana lang ay ganyan parin sila ka sweet saamin ng mommy nila kapag malapit na kami sa dapit hapon ng mga bubay namin.