04 | The Confession

Start from the beginning

Blake grabs Josh's shoulder to stop his rambling. He bows his head feeling bad about each incident.

"Josh... you're amazing but... I don't like guys that way. Sure I think they are attractive but I don't like them in that way. I have Cassie who I very much love -wait wait wait I kissed you? On the lips? Oh, fuck oh fuck oh fuck" Josh shoves Blake's arms off of him and scoffs.

"Seriously? Now you've remembered?!" Blake starts to panic. He just realized that he kissed someone who isn't Cassie. What if she breaks up with him? Or worst, what if she hates him?

Josh hugs Blake while rubbing his back trying to soothe him. As Blake calms down he mumbles that he will tell Cassie about this.

"If you think it's best then sure...just know I'm not hurt, man. We'll always be friends. I just needed to come clean to you" The taller boy nods his head, feeling more at ease. He grips onto Josh tighter, mumbling thanks.

"I'll uh see you later okay?" Josh nods and smiles, watching his friend walk away. When Blake wasn't in sight Josh sighs feeling his heart crushed.

BLAKE JACOBS

RUE: Cal tried asking Blake who hit Nate since he was at the party and bloody as well and Nate didn't want to say who. I don't know what Cal was expecting when he asked BLake that.

"What do you mean no? Someone attacked your brother!" Blake leans back in the chair and stares at Cal

"Yeah someone attacked him and I defended him but looking back, I damn well know Nate did some shit." Cal glares at his son.

"I need names now Blakerson. I want them, now."

"And what are you going to do huh? Think anyone's scared of you? Ha, that's funny. Look, dad, if you want answers, ask someone else because I'm not a snitch." Blake gets up and leaves the room not before giving Cal a piece of his mind.

"Now isn't the time to start wanting to be a dad to us. You should have done that years ago."

【 LOVIN' HURTS 】

RUE: When Blake asked me for advice, I normally give him the sensible and honest shit, but this. I straight up told him no, and what does he go and do? Ignore it.

"Cassie I'm sorry..." The boy sobs. He had come clean about the kiss, heavily emphasizing that he doesn't like Blake or men in that way.