II. After the Dance: "Wild Nature"

Summer, 1994
Friday night, 10 PM

It was a humid summer night and El was at the Jazz club downtown enjoying the scenery and a night full of passionate, sensual music with a few good friends of his. While sitting at a nearby booth having a few good laughs, he noticed a familiar face grooving on the dance floor that he had been seeing for the past few Friday nights he's been there — the most beautiful woman he has ever laid eyes on. El asked one of his friends and pointed out to the dance floor, "Say, who is that woman in the short red dress and high heels with the flower in her hair that is dancing?" His buddies looked over towards his direction at the same time and one of them said, "I don't know man, but she's a fox. Word around town is, she's known as 'the seductive heartbreaker' and she comes here every Friday and Saturday night either by herself or with some new guy, just dancing— that's all she does. And dig this — every man in here has attempted to and actually gotten with her but she turns them all down." El's eyes did a sparkle dance and said, "I have been wanting to make my way towards her ever since the first time I saw her." One of the guys laughed and responded, "Yeah right! You and every other guy in here. Careful though cause she might just break your heart like she did the rest. You might have a good chance with a bad outcome." El replied, "Naw. That's because they didn't know what they were doing with her. And since you said that, you wouldn't even try, which is why you still sitting here, so say what ya'll want...I know exactly what I want and I know just what to do. Trust me. She's just my kind of woman." He slowly got up from the booth and proceeded to walk towards her direction without saying anything else to them.

El's POV:
[This mystery woman continued to spin, dance and sway her hips sensually to the beat of the music. I noticed she was the only one dancing by herself while others had partners — sure, she is known as 'the seductive heartbreaker', but strangely, her nature turns me on. I need to find out about her. I thought to myself, 'she was so fine, the way she moved, so freakishly.' I can watch her all night, but I aim to please and more.]

El grabbed a chair and sat down in an area closest to her so she can easily notice him. His body language told it all: he was smitten with her.

As soon as her eyes suddenly met El's, she glared at him for a moment and then smirked at him as she continued to dance, but this time in a seductive manner, turning her back towards him

As soon as her eyes suddenly met El's, she glared at him for a moment and then smirked at him as she continued to dance, but this time in a seductive manner, turning her back towards him. El noticed her expressions and bit his lip, smiling. He knew she was playing hard to get and he wasn't going to let that get in the way of what he wanted.

Seductive Heartbreaker's POV:
[Who is that man? I have never seen him in here before. Mmm but he sure is looking good over there. As a matter of fact, he's too damn good looking to be sitting alone...I'm sure his lady is around here somewhere and she doesn't know he's over here staring at me like he wants to take me home. I'm just gonna keep on dancing and act like he's not there.]

She kept on dancing, trying not to look back over at El, but she just kept feeling his eyes piercing through her soul, and quite frankly, she loved it. It was hard for her to resist him and in this case, she was feeling tempted. Normally, she's the one that makes the move first, finding a man alone, lusting after her, admiring her, just watching her and then she calls for one of them to come dance with her and impress her, but once she had 'em, they couldn't really blend in with her. She wondered if El was one of them...unable to please, only wanting her for her beauty, but she obviously had no idea what type of man El was. She needed a man that will submerge himself into her wild, mysterious nature, wanting her for well...her and not just her looks only. Little did she know, El was just the right one to do it.