Jungkook's Bike || 04

Start from the beginning

"yes sir, the bike is arriving today,"

"good, and what about the other one?"

"the driver's license? yes sir, i'm on my way. should i come home right now?"

"uh right now–" jimin glances at jungkook who's smile doubles, snatching the phone from his hand and puts it on speaker.

"yes, whatever it is, being it right now. i know it's for me." jungkook rambles barely containing his grin, making jimin sigh while the manager chuckles on the line.

"alright, so i'll come right now. is it okay sir?"

"yes yes, of course," jungkook speaks before jimin does, earning a look from the elder, "it's a yes from me, it's a yes from him too. you can come manager lee, thank you."

"no problem, sir,"

"just jungkook, manager lee, i'm not your sir." the boy laughs lightly, getting a faint 'ah' sound followed by an 'okay' from the manager, "alright, anyway thanks i'll be waiting!" he says before hanging up and hands the phone back to the brother.

"when you speak to the employees you have to be formal," jimin says with a sigh, straightening his shirt and gestures his hand for the boy to head inside the room.

jungkook moves aside, letting jimin go first and follows behind on wheels of the hoverboard glowing neon blue and white at the linings. jimin sits on the couch with the elders where aera's standing behind them and doing their hair into weird pig tails. jin has one on top of his head, yoongi has two and hoseok has one on the side the other one probably came off, then taehyung has two and aera's still trying to make another one on the side. namjoon is sitting beside taehyung, sighing for he's probably the next person to be gifted with aera's unique hairstyle.

"what have you done to them?" jungkook snorts, "let me take a picture!"

"noo! go away!" aera whines, "koo get– away!"

"what's wrong?" he asks.

"you only taking all the gifts an- and not giving to me!"

"that's because it was my birthday. you get gifts too when it's your birthday."

"no, i wan' that!" aera huffs, "you getting one more gift today and riri no' getting anything..."

"my hyung's giving it to me." jungkook mocks at her making aera whine, stomping her foot in the barrow space behind taehyung, kicking him accidentally.

"hey don't say that to her," jin sighs, hugging aera as he brings her to the front and makes her sit on his lap. "we do give so many gifts to riri,"

"one more," aera pouts, "car..."

"you have a car," he says, patting her back gently and stands her on the floor, "go and bring it, show us you were cleaning it right?"

"mm-hmm," aera nods, breaking into an excited smile as she forgets about wanting more gifts and runs out of the room to bring her car.

"behave like that and you're not getting anything," jimin says, getting a gasp from jungkook as he shakes his head instantly, "that's what i thought,"

"hyung i–" the doorbell interrupts jungkook and a grin stretches his lips, already on his way to answer the door, followed by the rest of the boys who exchange knowing glances on hearing the sound of a big vehicle stopping in the driveway. "wow what's in that?! i didn't imagine it to be this huge!" jungkook gasps, staring at the black truck and then at the black sedan which stops beside it and manager lee steps out.

"good afternoon sir," the manager bows to jimin and the rest, smiling as he holds out an envelope. "here, took a little while, i'm sorry for the delay."