chapter 1 - sisters

Jean, Lisa, Klee and Traveler were waiting on the bridge of Mondstadt for Tessa's arrival

Jean, Lisa, Klee and Traveler were waiting on the bridge of Mondstadt for Tessa's arrival. The sun only rised at the horizon, shining its golden light to the City of Freedom.

Klee was so excited she was jumping around like crazy.

"And what shall we know about Tessa? Does she have a vision? Why did she leave Mondstadt?" asked Paimon.

Jean wore a sad smile on her face.

"As you know, Alice and her husband are well-known adventurers. When Tessa was big enough they left her at Dawn winery and they continued their travels."

"Dawn winery?" asked Traveler surprised.

"Yes" nodded Jean. "Tessa, Master Diluc and Kaeya practically grew up together"

"And how come we never heard of her?" asked Paimon.

"You probably heard of the story about what happened between Master Diluc and Kaeya. After Crepus Ragnvindr died" added Lisa.

Traveler nodded.

"After that, Alice came home and picked her up. They travelled the seven nations together. Meanwhile, Tessa awakened her Dendro vision and decided to stay at Sumeru to study visions" continued Jean.

"Dendro?! Have we even met any people with dendro visions?" asked Paimon.

"Yes, Paimon" nodded Traveler. "But only Doctor Baizhu"

"Yeah, you're right"

Klee ran to them, she probably heard what they were talking about.

"Yes, I heard that people with dendro vision are super smart! And my sister is the smartest of them all" her eyes sparkled as she talked about her sister. "And she is also beautiful, kind and she always plays with Klee!"

They all smiled at her.

"You two must be really close" said Traveler, patting Klee's head.

"We are, Mr/Miss Honorary Knight. And Klee haven't seen her for a while"

While they were talking, Tessa slowly approached Mondstadt.
—————-
The sun was almost up when I reached Springvale. I saw the hunters on my way, leaving their village. It was quite nostalgic. I remember when we were kids, we pretended we were hunters and chased boars in the woods. Once Kaeya was hit by a boar so hard, he broke his arm. It was scary back then, but now the memory put a smile on my face.

I collected some fresh berries on my way. I was planning to bake a pie for Klee later. She loves the pie I make.

I missed her so much. I haven't visited Mondstadt since I left, but Albedo took her to Sumeru or Liyue a couple times so we could meet. I would do anything for her - even going fishblasting with her. She was crazy about her bombs just like my mom. I didn't inherit that from her - I was more calm and collected, like my father.