"Oh, yes, the signal. Honey, remember when we got that? It was right after the boat dropped us off" Camille scrunched her nose after hearing Tiffs tone when suddenly the third man began making grunting noises as he sliced through the many leaves.

"That's our tour guide, Hap. Came highly recommended" Mitch leaned talking to the group with a lower tone,

"Knows cameras and the outdoors like the back of his hand, but not much of a talker. Almost there, right, Hap?"

Hap said nothing as he continued cutting through the leaves, Mitch awkwardly laughed as the group kept walking,

"Terrifying..." Camille whispered to Brooklynn as the girl nodded swiftly, Brooklynn and Camille had moved up ahead,

"It looks like you guys did alright for yourself protection wise, got a tough cookie up there?" Camille slowly looked back awkwardly in seeing he wasn't referring to Brooklynn, she didn't like the vibe of the duo but replied either way.

"Ding ding ding..." Camille moved the bat, leaning it over her shoulder as Mitch slowly nodded,

"Fair call, remind me not to mess with you" Mitch joked laughing as Camille quietly laughed giving Brooklynn a disgusted look.

"That's Camille, she's a beast," Darius proudly said, "she's taken on the indominius Rex-"

"A crazy hybrid dinosaur!" Sammy called out as Darius nodded,

"The mosasaurus, a Baryonyx, the Carnotaurous!" Darius widened his eyes at Mitch and Tiff as the two adults concerningly nodded along to what he was saying.

It didn't take much longer until they got to the camp as Mitch and Tiff pulled back a few leaves to reveal where they were staying.  "Our camp's not much, but hopefully, you'll be okay roughing it with us.." The camp was full of luxurious items the kids never had access to, it was littered with multiple yurts with a full table and even a campfire.

"Oh, my gosh!" Sammy said as her eyes widened, "Oh, is this a dream?" Yasmina said as her jaw was on the floor,

"Out of my way! Out of my way!" Yasmina called as she ran off from the group,

Everybody began splitting up looking around at the luxurious camp.They all looked inside one of the yurts and their jaws all dropped to the ground, The bed was more luxurious than they had seen in forever and the protected space was nothing but what they yearned for.

"Even the mosquito net is luxurious!" Sammy commented looking at the large bed,

"This is what I imagined Kenji's penthouse would be like. But better because we aren't locked out..." Yasmina said as Brooklynn was crouched down reaching forwards as her face was lit up with joy. "I see brand names!" Darius had to pull Brooklynn away or she wouldn't ever leave the yurt.

"It's fine, I guess," Kenji said with a shrug. Camille looked inside again, "it's a bit bigger than my wardrobe being honest..."

"Personally, I'd have arranged the yurts...in more of an...A-line config" Everybody had walked off except Camille watching Kenji run, faceplanting onto the bed as he began laughing Camille slowly turned walking off to see Sammy on her knees holding what seemed to be a can-opener.

"Do you know how long I spent trying to open those cans of fruit we found? It almost broke me" Sammy said sounding heartbroken.

"My goodness I can't imagine how hungry you all must be, Would you like some breakfast?" Tiff said as all the kid's jaws had dropped again.

The food didn't take long at all to cook as everybody was sat at the table with a plate of food in front of them,

"Oh, man, that's good!" Sammy said while stuffing her face with bacon using her hands as Darius was talking to Tiff and Mitch, all of the kids had their mouths filled with more food than they could chew, trying to intake as much protein as they physically could before they started talking about their journey on the island so far.