They ran faster and faster to escape but Kenji didn't see an oncoming branch and fell to the ground, Sammy and Camille didn't see the boy on the ground as the two fell over him sliding across the grass.

Camille winced as she landed on her side though she sat up quickly as suddenly a big bang was heard along with smoke pouring into the area, the trio on the floor were picked up and thrown back behind a log as everybody began coughing from the mass amount of smoke that appeared with the bang.

Multiple more bangs were heard until the sounds of the dinosaur had fled, along with the bangs decreasing as the smoke began to clear up a trio of three people stood on the opposite side of the log looking down on the dazed kids.

"Oh, thank goodness. You're okay..!" The lady said as nobody responded, everybody, was shocked to see other humans, living, breathing people standing in the flesh.

"You are okay, aren't you?" One of the men said down to them as Darius managed to spit out a few words.

"Who...Who are you?"

"Well, after all that, maybe you should call us your salvation," The lady said fixing her camera around her neck before smiling at the man that seemed to be dressed the same as her.

"You all look like a mess.." The woman said as she crouched, placing her hands on her knees with a wide pout,

"why don't you kids come with us..!" She smiled as the kids all returned the smile, heading with the newly found strangers.

The kids were led back through the forest with the three adults accompanying them.

"We could not believe it when we saw your campfire!!" Brooklynn said happily.

"Did you get left behind, too?" Yasmina asked, curious about why they were here,

"Not looking like that, they didn't," Kenji said smugly back,

"Yeah. Are you, like, some super stylish rescue squad?" Sammy asked nearly jumping with joy at the thought,

"I'd be concerned if a rescue squad came looking like that..." Camille mumbled as she looked them up and down,

"Guys, take a breath. We don't even know your names!" Darius kept everybody quiet, allowing the duo to speak.

"I'm Mitch, and my better half here is Tiff. We're eco-tourists!" The man introduced the two of them,

"That's a fancy way of saying we travel to exotic places and photograph rare animals," Tiff said looking around at the kids surrounding her,

"I know Simon Masrani. Or knew.." Kenji bragged trying to seem cool,

"we knew Kenji," Camille corrected him,

"When we heard what happened here, we were, like, zoop!" Mitch made an odd noise, shooting his hand forwards as Tiff did the same, "Zoop! Gotta get down here"

"I was fine taking snaps of lions and tigers, but--" Mitch cut into Tiff's sentence, "Pics of dinosaurs in the wild? You don't pass that up, do you, babe?"

"I guess you don't, babe..!" Sammy began cackling as everybody gave her weird looks until Brooklynn spoke up,

"I travel, too! Before we got stuck here, obvi. You've seen my videos, Brooklynn Unboxes the World?" Mitch and Tiff looked at her confused,

"The web channel?" Tiff shook her head as Mitch shrugged earning a scoff from Brooklynn as Darius moved in front of the group, walking backwards while he spoke.

"When we activated the emergency distress beacon, we hoped someone would get our signal. I kind of can't believe it worked" His eyes lit up with joy while he spoke,