She called victor and alex, for a backup in taking them down, victor arrived while alex helped shehnaaz in taking down the demons who were around protecting the man, victor smiled wickedly at him and began to chant spell in Greek to break down the spell.

Sana : he is trying to take something out from the madame dorothea's statue which I'm not quite sure what is it!!!

Alex : what do you think they might be here for??

Sana : maybe for another element which don't have an idea about.

Alex : do you think he is with rajeev??

Sana : I'm pretty sure except him who do you think wants  the elements anyways, but i got to tell you something ??

Alex : what??

Sana : I used the stele  given by you and drew the endurance rune , it did work I feel I'm immune and have more powers.

Alex: what really?? That's what the use of the endurance rune it gives you strength and ability to fight against any disease but how could it be possibile you aren't a shadow hunter.

Sana : maybe I'm like my father, you the way I got here was the power driving me towards it an angelic power .

They stopped talking when they heard someone growl out loud, shehnaaz was a bit scared by the sudden noise but couldn't react as she was attacked by a demon again before she could fight against the demon it was pulled off by her through sidharth who looked vexation, ripping of the demon body apart, before shehnaaz could react to what happened she saw the man attacking victor who was busy chanting, she got towards them, attacking the man, she held his neck tight making him struggle under her hold.

Victor : shehnaaz leave him , go get the mortal cup before the demon gets it , I will handel him  .

Shehnaaz nods her head dropping the man down, getting over the mandala where the mortal cup appeared she starts to dig the ground to get the cup out when a demon attacked her from the back she was about to attack it back when sidharth came in between to protect her on time. He fought with the demons who tried disturbing shehnaaz in digging the ground , he killed them without showing any mercy as his wolf was out of control.

Sana : victor I found it.

She said making everyone stop, she looked around finding all the demons gone, victor looking at her with a shock expression with a hint of amusement. The rest of them came near her changing back into there normal form.

Mansi : what did you find??

Sana : the mortal cup.

Jack : how did you??

Sana : what are you saying??

Alex : no way in a world you could touch that, it can only been touched or held by the shadow hunters you are vampire.

Asim : give it to me here.

She did what he asked her to, he tried getting closer to it but was fell back as he got closer to it. Everyone looked at it in horror,  sidharth got closer to her and took the mortal cup from her hand making everyone gasp.

Jack : no way, how can.... You guys??

Victor : you guys are shadow hunters.

Sid : no what are you saying I'm a werewolf.

Alex : shehnaaz draw the voyance symbol over him, through the stele.

She did what he asked her to do, she took sidharth hand in hers , she drew the voyance symbol over his hand but it didn't appear.