vii. monorail gone rogue

Start from the beginning

"Face it. It's hopeless" Brooklynn said, defeated as Camille brought an arm around the girl hugging her close with a frown on her face.

Yasmina watched as something burned in the pit of her stomach,

When suddenly, over the loudspeaker another voice blared out causing everybody to look around as they saw the monorail driving by on its track, they began sprinting to catch it in time.

Camille turned back extending her hand towards Yasmina to help her up the stairs of the stands but the girl pushed past knocking her hand away, seemingly she didn't need help as Camille let out a hefty sigh, she ran ahead with the others best she could, leaving Ben and Yasmina behind.

If Yasmina didn't want Camille to help, then so be it.

She caught up with Darius as Brooklynn stopped the two of them, shushing them both as she motioned around the corner to where Toro had been spotted, sniffing the area before letting out a short growl.

Darius slowly leaned, checking around the corner before he quickly motioned for everybody to follow as he made a run for it with Camille following what he did yet nobody else seemed to run behind them.

Kenji, Brooklynn, and Sammy decide to slowly creep along when Toro had turned back around they all rushed back to their original spot but Toro had noticed movement as it began walking toward the group.

"We need to distract it-" Camille whispered as Darius looked around spotting a rock beside them, he threw it at a large bit of metal, distracting Toro as it began walking away past the stairs as they both dived under the stairs moving out of sight waiting for Toro to pass

Camille swiftly began moving up the stairs, Darius motioned for everybody to come over as they all did running for the stairs before crawling being unseen by Toro, Camille was up ahead as she made it to the top quicker than everybody else standing on guard as everybody kept crawling.

Bumpy kept on running up the stairs, knocking over a cup as it tumbled down before luckily Brooklynn caught it letting out a breath of relief as Camille held bumpy closer to herself keeping her from creating any more noise.

Kenji and Brooklynn were the next two at the top as the monorail soon arrived as Kenji went to yell out Brooklynn covered his mouth quietly shushing him as Toro was now standing near the stairs.

They were all visible, frozen in their tracks as they hoped Toro would keep walking by,

"Welcome to the Jurassic World Lagoon. Next stop, Ferry Landing!"

Unfortunately, the voice of the monorail had blasted out, causing Toro to turn and spot the kids on the stairs letting out a deafening roar sending everybody into a panic as the rest of them began running up the stairs with Toro following behind them.

Toro gained on Ben nearly grabbing him but Toro had slipped on the steps giving both a Yasmina and Ben time to climb the stairs but Yasmina was struggling, her injury causing her to fall far behind and closer to the jaws of defeat.

Darius had moved back down the stairs as Camille quickly followed without having to think twice, she passed Darius calling back towards him while sprinting past Ben screaming on the steps,

"I'll grab Yasmina-"

"I'll get Ben!"

Darius began to drag Ben as Camille had picked up a cracked piece of concrete running down the steps as she jumped up and over the top of Yasmina slamming the sharp piece of rubble between Toro's eyes and landing harshly on one leg, she tumbled back onto the stairs,

Toro slipped further down the steps as Camille quickly turned gabbing Yasmina and pulling her along the steps, pulling Yasmina further up the steps as Camille looked back down to Toro.