Nickisthebest
Whatever Matt

Matt
I'm so confused
(Read by all)

Nick slammed his phone onto his bed and whipped the covers away from him. He'd had enough of Matt's 'bitch ass attitude', as Divina would call it, he walked quickly and slammed open his brother's door.

"What the fuck is your problem dude," Nick yelled at the boy, "like honestly, me and Chris have been patient and waited for you to talk but to say the reason you were fucking ghosting us was because you were busy with other friends is just rude now." Matt looked at him with unbothered eyes which made Nick scoff as he grew more annoyed.

"I don't know what to say cause that was the actual reason and I wasn't ghosting you guys, I just didn't wanna hang out with the same people everyday," he replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Who have you been hanging out with then?" Nick answered in a passive aggressive tone clearly fed up with his brother's antics. At this moment, Chris came through the door with a confused look on his face, narrowing his eyes when he saw Matt.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Tryna get answers out of this bitch since he didn't give us a good one earlier," Nick turned to him, "Now who are these people you've been hanging out with that means you can't talk to us anymore?"

"This girl called Kya and her friend Zian."

"Kya? I know Kya," Chris quickly said, "from tiktok?"

"Yeah," Matt replied, knowing what Nick was about to say.

"What about Venus?" Nick asked quickly, "Don't tell me you've decided to move to Kya and ghosted Venus in the process," he shook his head frustrated.

"It would've never worked between Venus and I anyways, it doesn't matter," he muttered averting his eyes as it pained him to say the words.

"Are you kidding? She was over the fucking moon after that night on the beach," Chris laughed dryly, "did you even think to talk to her maybe?"

"Well yeah but I thought it was best to talk later."

"Later, as in when?" Nick raised his voice emphasising his annoyance; "You know she doesn't even wanna come over here because she thinks you're mad at her and she doesn't know why. These things affect her and she's already quite insecure - as Divina had told me before."

"Matt, what the fuck is up with you," Chris said, "you're the reason we all haven't hung out as a group and Venus is getting more and more distant, even to us, do you not feel bad?" he looked at his brother with a sad expression causing Matt to lower his head. What Chris and Nick were telling him was right and he didn't realise how badly his actions could affect them and it pained him to think that Venus would never want to speak to him again.

"Well look, you've basically killed whatever you had with Venus, so you got what you wanted but you didn't have to ghost us too," Chris said in a smaller voice causing Matt to look up at him at the mention of her name. The teenager wore an unreadable expression as he tried to cover up the sadness in his eyes; he still liked Venus and regretted his decision after a while but he knew it was too late to turn back. He pushed aside his feelings for her and decided to do the most logical thing he could think of, talk to a new girl.

He sighed, "I'm sorry guys," he finally spoke up, Chris and Nick looked at each other surprised, as they tried to figure out what to say next.

"It's ok," Nick replied, "but I think you especially owe Venus an apology and i'll never forgive you for what you've done to her."

"Also, I think it's gonna be hella awks when we all hang out again with you next," Chris added putting emphasis on the 'you'. Matt stood up and hugged both of them, clearly sorry.

Chris sighed, "Well I invited Laylah to come over and I told her to ask if Venus and Divina wanted to come but i bet V won't wanna come, so let's see."

"Bro, can I invite Kya and Zian?" Matt perked up earning two strange looks from his brothers.

"Are you serious right now?" Nick said in disbelief.

"Uh yeah..?" Matt shrugged.

"Do you not wanna work shit out with the others first?" Nick continued.

"I didn't know it was all gonna be so soon, I'm not ready," the boy replied.

"Bro you realise the more time you take the worse the situation gets," Chris added with a serious tone in his voice.

"I know."

"You do you, I can't change what you decide to do," Nick finally said, shaking his head as he turned to the door. 

Matt stood up and followed, Chris followed suite closely behind. He felt a hand on his shoulder, pulling him closer, "and I don't believe for a second that you're over Venus, there's no way, you were literally in love with that girl," Chris chuckled as he said the last part. Matt stayed silent as he knew he was right but he did not want to admit it to himself, he wanted to believe that he never liked Venus and what they had was a fairytale - too good to be true. With that they walked into the living room and grabbed snacks and sat patiently; Matt sitting on the far left, Chris in the middle and Nick as far away from Matt as possible, his leg bouncing up and down, mad that his own brother could be so ignorant and hurt one of his best friends so badly.

Authors Note

So the triplets finally spoke about the situation and Matt's talking to another girl :/

We're gonna meet Kya and Zian soon and i still dk when he's gonna come to his senses, the drama is bubbling... 

This chapter was so annoying to write but it had to be done sorry dudes

Anyways this book is getting so many new views and i'm freaking the freak out and i'm so happy to hear that some people find this book comforting, you don't understand it's like the best thing i love you guys smmm

So i hope you all had a beautiful day and if not it's ok, it gets better, today is temporary. Remember to eat and drink and take everyday as it comes remember to just slow down for a sec. That's what helps me idk

Love, Deven <3