You kept bobbing your head while he gripped your hair. Soon you heard others join you two in the kitchen but luckily you were covered by the table cloth so they didn't see you and it looked like only Flippy was there. They all got around the table and Petunia lit up the candles on Flaky's cake.

Flaky stopped for a second. "Wait where's Y/N?" She looked around, trying to find you with her eyes. You forgot what you were doing for a second when you heard your name and tried to get up, hitting your head in the process. Flippy made a 'tss' sound and squinted his left eye when you hit the table.

"What was that?" Flaky asked curiously while looking at Flippy. "Oh it's nothing. My knee hit the table, sorry." Flippy gripped your hair again and moved your head back to the base of his cock, making you gag slightly. "She said she is going to use the bathroom and that you don't have to wait for her." Flippy bucked his hips up into your mouth. You closed your eyes and kept sucking his cock deeply and hard while rubbing his balls and squeezing them slightly, digging your nails into them.

Flippy hissed under his breath and put his other hand under his chin and his elbow on the table. "Oh alright then." Flaky shrugged and blew out the candles, everyone wishing her a happy birthday. They all kept chatting and eating the cake.

You started to feel this drug start to kick in even more and your nether region started to burn witb need, making you moan and send a vibration down Flippy's cock. He gritted his teeth slightly but his face was like stone, not showing any emotions so they won't suspect anything.

You kept bobbing your head for a bit longer before you felt him buck up his hips again and cumming down your throat while holding your head down. You swallowed every bit of it, not like you had choice anyway. You then pulled away from his cock and took in a few deep breaths, wiping your mouth.

Flippy zipped his pants back up and got up, clearing his throat to get everyone's attention so you could slip out from under the table. "I just wanted to wish Flaky a great birthday and to say that I have to go." Flaky thanked him and waved him goodbye with everyone.

He walked out of the house and dragged you with him. He kept walking until he turned a corner and the both of you were standing in the dark alley. "Time to play." He smirked and took your shorts and panties off which were now soaked with your juices.

"Heh seems like someone is in a need already." Flippy smirked, sliding one finger inside you and thrusting it in and out slowly. You whimpered and gripped his shoulders which made him add second finger.

Flippy was moving his fingers in and out of you at a faster pace. He pressed his thumb on your clit and started to tease it, rubbing it in a circle. You arched your back and moaned, closing your eyes tightly. He picked your left leg up and held it with one hand while the other one kept kept pleasing you, making a scissors movements.

You whimpered once again, a bit disappointed when he suddenly pulled his fingers out. But it didn't take him long to keep going. Flippy picked your other leg up as well, pulling you all the way up so your pussy would be the same height like his face. A shiver ran down your spine and you hissed slightly when Flippy slowly blew cold air on your pussy.

He chuckled and licked you slowly. "Seems like you are enjoying yourself so far." Flippy slipped his tongue inside you, spreading your walls and licked around inside you. This time it was you who was gripping his hair. You moaned again and his name slipped past your lips by accident. "Ahh~ Flippy~" Your eyes widened and you covered your mouth with a hand. Flippy smirked once again and pulled his tongue out.

"I heard it babe. Someone is ready~" You yelped slightly when he let you falls down but not onto the ground, just so your hips would meet his. Flippy unzipped his pants while holding you with one hand and rubbed his tip on your entrance.