Prologue

Spring was finally arriving and the snow from the winter had finally melted. But to journalist Debbie Kang, the memories within the snow wasn't going to melt any time soon...

"Randy Cunningham, 9th grade ninja."
Debbie muttered to herself
"I don't even remember reporting about that... Did I?"
The journalist asked herself. Days have passed since that incident, Debbie's memories were still very hazy. Was Randy the ninja? No, that seemed very, very unlikely...

Yet it's the only thought that had some sense of familiarity. Before Debbie could ponder this thought any further, she felt herself get snatched by someone. That someone being none other than Heidi Weinerman.

"Look Debbie, this spring, I need some scoops okay? Don't wonk it up like you did last time!"
Heidi snapped, pushing her finger into Debbie's chest
"If you do, I will find someone to replace you!"
Debbie would furrow her brows and snap back
"You want a scoop? Oh I'll give you a scoop alright! It'll be a scoop that blows whatever that incident you talk about out of the water!"
Heidi just smirked at Debbie and said
"Well, don't keep me waiting."

Heidi would leave Debbie alone. The journalist will look at the ground for a moment before looking back up watching Heidi leave.

"Oh I'll give you a scoop alright. Just you wait..."