Prolog

"Catch her!" Voices Rang out through the midnight night air within the walls of a prison.

   A Woman with long, black hair and Pail skin, in a prison outfit, ran out of a prison gate. She had broken cuffs on, the chains hanging from the cuff part still around her wrists. A siren started going off, letting everyone know that a criminal was escaping.

  The woman was quickly met with gun shots around her, though lucky for her, the gaurds where a terrible shot.

  As soon as she thought she was at the door of freedom, 5 creatures surrounded her. Being all too familiar with these abominations.

  The face and body of a lioness with an extra set of legs and paws just behind the front set. Sharp teeth that can tear into a tank, and Stripes coming from its back with the fur braided down its spine and down its back to the end of its tail. The inmates called them Down-girl's since they where used to put you in your place and like a dog make yoh lay kn the floor for them to not harm you. While on the streets, or anyone that's been face to face with one, they where called ShowBombs, most have explosive personalities, and can Litteraly explode if put in the place to. An over glorified grenade if you will call them. Most knew that these things where faster, and more agile than any natural creature. Made in a lab, they are now used as a type of gard dog- or rather a type of gard, or prison warden. Though some did escape for a while and had their own wild lives for a while. Like one of the ones here.

  4 of the creatures had a type of gas mask on, while 1 didn't and had a type of gas seeping out of the edges of its mouth as it growled.

  Lucky for the escaped prisoner, she had met that one before it was cought and brought to the prison. She leaned down and put her hand infront of its nose. "Hey bud... remember me?.. let me passed, yea? Like the old days? Our games?"

  The ShowBomb put its head down and growled at the others to back off a bit, which they did, backing up a couple inches.

  "Come on Eret..they'll be here soon, I'll come back for you one day, I promise."

Erets ears perked up to his name and he roared at the others and they all backed off, going behind Eret.

The Prisoner smiled before a bullet grazed her arm. She looked back to see the guards so much closer.

Bulting off, she heard the ShowBombs start making a siren like noise to say that she was getting away again. 'So glad I met that thing early on she laughed to herself as she got out of the prison walls, being able to slip through the bars for the front gates easily.

  So close to escape, the prisoner went to the vehicles near the exit. She went to one of the officers motorcycles and quickly began the process of hot wiring it as a faster way of transportation.