Asim : there isn't a portal this time??

Alex : it opened only for few minutes and closed letting some of the demons out.

Madhurima : when did you guys even get here??

Asked madhurima, shehnaaz looked at Jack , Alex and malik which caught sidharth attention, he watched keenly at the exchange between the four of them.

Mansi : where were you??

Sana : I was with malik.

Akshay: didn't I say they were hooking up again .

Malik : this time we meet for work purpose only Akshay .

Vishal : so you are agreeing you guys are thing.

Sana : no we are not a thing Vishal, why are we talking about this insted of the main issue.

Sid : what's the main issue?? That you had to be with Malik for five hours.

Spoke sidharth as his wolf took control over a little this time, shehnaaz rolled her eyes at him.

Jake : we were trying to find the person opening the portal that's the reason why she was with us.

Everyone nodded in agreement getting back to work, sidharth again looked at shehnaaz, Malik, Jack  and Alex who were talking to each other through there eyes. He just looked at them for the last time getting into the college.

Shehnaaz was walking towards the store room in the college when she saw sidharth making out with a girl, she rolled her eyes at him , brushing it of as she had to mainly focus on the burning sensation at her back, she ran into the store room, closing the door taking her crop t-shirt off examining the rune through the phone camera which has turned black this time making her hiss a little due to the burning sensation. She felt someone presence around her before she could react her body was pushed again the wall she hissed a little more as it hit the spot where the rune was created, she look up ready to kill that person when she saw sidharth standing in front of her with a confused glance.

Sid : what happened??

Sana : how did you get in here??

Sid : I'm a werewolf you see, now give me the answer what happened??

Sana : nothing, can you just leave.

She said pointing at the door, sidharth rolled his eyes swiftly turning her around making her chest crash against the wall letting  her back face him , he had placed his warm hand around her cold waist, his hot breath fanned against her cold neck, he pushed her hair aside rubbing his warm fingers against her cold back and gasped.

Sid : how can this be possible??

Sana : I don't know.

Sid : you can't have a rune over you, you are a vampire. A rune is only given to a shadow hunter by the God and the angels unless you are one of them.

Sana : are you crazy.

She said turning around to face him, he was still looking at her shocked he pulls her towards him letting her chest meet his, he gently pushed her hair aside to look at the rune again and traces his finger over it which helped in soothing the burning sensation she looked him.

Sana : how can you??

Sid :  I'm a healing wolf, I can only help you in soothing or eliminating the burning sensation I can't take away the rune.

He said softly, she nods her head understanding looking at his facial expressions as he was healing her back, her attention caught towards her hands which had clutched his shirt tight into her fist , she moved back after he completed the healing process feeling embarrassed.

Sid : so thats the reason why you were with alex , jack  and malik?? What did they say??

Sana : they have no clue why have I got the voyance rune over my back but they gave me a stele see if I could draw more runes on me.

Sid : wait that's the reason why you were able to see the outer world.

Sana : yes.

Sid : have you tried using the stele? ?

Sana : no , maybe it's used only when it's time to be used.

Sid : does anyone else know  about it??

Sana : no one except Jack , Alex, malik and you.

Sid : are you planning on telling someone about this??

Sana : no, have you said anyone about you being a healing wolf??

Sid: no only mom and you know about this and I expect you to keep your huge as speaker mouth shut .

Sana : same goes to you, if anyone finds out I will ...

Sid : you will what??

Sana : set you on a date with arti.

Sid : no you wouldn't do that.

Sana : try me.

Sid : I would love too.

Sana : you pervert now get out I need to change.

Sid : what's the point when I have already seen.

He said wriggling his eye brows with a small smirk, shehnaaz picked up a wooden block throwing it at him again and again found in the room he got near the door, before he could shut the door he said " Nice bra" Shehnaaz felt embarrassed and yelled.

"Asshole"

Shehnaaz outfit

Voyance rune

To be continued

To be continued

Guys please comment

Thank you