Mansi : no I last saw her in the chemistry class where she was kicked out by Mr brown.

Likith: yes she wasn't even in the english class with me.

Shifali : you guys are overreacting she would be here some where around.

Mansi: girl it's been five hours, we haven't seen that crazy bitch anywhere.

Akshay: do you think she is killing someone or....

Akshay said with a grin forming on his face making the rest of them roll there eyes at him , sidharth friends decided to sit with them as Kushal was constantly bugging about sitting next to bagga. They sat down next to them when vishal started to speak.

Vishal : guys where is shehnaaz??

Likith: that's what we are trying to figure out, we haven't seen her anywhere from past five hours hope she isn't fighting with someone again.

Sid : did you guys try calling her or track her location??

Mansi : i did call her but she isn't talking my calls.

Akshay : I'm sure she is getting laid again with malik , I don't what does that fairy dairy have in him.

Shifali threw the bottle at him , mansi glared at him , likith shook his head. When sidharth wolf began to talk to him.

Sidw : did you just hear what I heard??

Sid : we are literally the same person.

Sidw : ya whatever , what relationship does shehnaaz have with malik is it more the sleeping buddies or they really like each other.

Sid : why should we even care about this, that she likes a freaking flie.

Sidw: hey you aren't helping me out here, we care about her.

Sid : I don't.

Sidw : haven't you seen the way she looks at us with other girls , like in the club last week where she saw you kissing some random bitch she was glaring at you.

Sid : wait really??

Sidw : omg why is the human part of me so dumb, you are a werewolf who have given with sharp eyes and ears couldn't you see.

Sid : I can see perfectly fine which I can conclude that she hates us.

Sidw : that's you not me, she likes me because I saved her.

Sidharth was about to reply when they heard someone screaming, they look around to see everyone sitting in there except the supernatural beings as it was heard only to them, they got up walking towards the direction towards the voice which was near the huge oak tree behind the university.

They got there to find no one but were able to hear the voice when valentine casted a spell making them reach into a our world realm where shehnaaz, jack, malik and alex were fighting with some demon's in which one was shouting as shehnaaz burden its arm, everyone decided to help them out attacking on the demons, sidharth and shehnaaz teamed up together taking down the demons, they rested there back against each other looking around .

Sana : you count you are good at math.

Sid : yah sure gadhi .

Shehnaaz nudged him looking around, he pulled her in front of him looking into her red eyes with his golden one.

Sana : aren't you going to change??

Sid : na the human me is enough to take these eight demons down.

She nods her head attacking the one who was about to get sidharth, she seperated it's head from her nails , while sidharth just took them down with his paws. Everyone took down the demons with in a minute, stood next to each other.