I was just gna have a night with Venus today

Pls comeee

Venus is sad rn so idk

Igu

Why don't you ask if she'll be alright if you go

Ok i will but don't get ur hopes up chica

Ew don't call me that

Text me if u can ok

Okie dokie

See u soon Chrispy

I can't tell which name is worse tbh

Hehe

See you soon (hearted by Laylah)

(Read 20:29)

An hour went by quickly. Laylah could hardly concentrate on it though because she was too excited to hang out with Chris. Over the few months she developed strong feelings for him and every time he's around she gets butterflies in her stomach.

"That was so fun. I forgot how iconic that movie was," Laylah started when the movie finished.

"I love it so much I hope Johnny wins the case, if he doesn't I'll defo be discussing the political and economical state of the world," Venus laughed.

"FOUL," Laylah yelled, hitting the side of the couch as she broke out into a fit of laughter.

After about ten minutes of conversation, Laylah got another text from Chris asking when she's coming.

"So Chris asked me to come over right now," she began. Causing her friend to look at her with a big smile.

"Bro he's litch in love at this point," Venus replied.

"Stopppp no he's not we're just friends with spice," Laylah defended herself.

"Whatever you say," the brown eyed girl shrugged her shoulders.

"Anywaysss do you think you'll be ok if i leave?" Laylah asked searching her face to make sure she was ok.

"Of course Lays, I don't want you to feel like you have to stay with me just because I'm sad right now, when are you gonna leave?" Venus replied.

"Omg, i love you V, of course i would stay with you if you're sad and probably in a bit, I just need to get my shit together, I'm so excited, it's the first time he's ever asked me alone," she squealed.

"Whipped," Venus laughed.

"Shut up," her friend laughed back, grabbing her shoes and shoving her keys and makeup in her bag. "Do I look alright?" she asked nervously, trying to fix her hair.

"Stunning," Venus said with a grin earning a smile from her friend.

"Aight ima head out now, don't have too much fun without me."

"I'll try, you know how hard it is for me," Laylah replied, "Ima just listen to Taylor Swift love songs and be sad."

"I love that for you. Get all those emotions out now then you'll be good as new," Laylah chuckled, kissing Venus on the forehead before walking out the door.

Venus turned the tv off and walked to her bedroom collapsing on the bed. A sigh escaped her lips and she felt a heavy feeling of sadness and loneliness overcome her. She hated the feeling of being lonely when she knew people cared about her but she couldn't help it, it was just how her brain was wired.