*Chapter 1*

Emi: Che Eun-ha - 18
Aly: Che Min-Ji - 20

-Third Person POV-

“So, how did we end up here…?" The older of the two siblings asked as she observed the crowded area.

“Unnie…honestly I don't know either…but we’re definitely inside of a novel again.” Responded the younger of the two.

“To be honest…yeah. I wonder which novel we're in now." Che Min-Ji smiled as she looked at her little sister, Che Eun-Ha who had just reached adulthood.

“Yeah, I wonder too-” The ravenette could not finish her words when she saw the huge figure flash brighter than the sun- metaphorically of course.

“Doesn't this remind you of the Regressor Instructions Manual novel?" Min-Ji asked her sister as she smiled deviously.

Eun-Ha wondered for a while before realizing the similarities between the situation they're in and the novel.

“Oh yeah…oh no” Eun-Ha could not hold her optimistic opinion once the realization hit as her eyes widened.

‘Shiiiiittt’ Eun-Ha could not help but curse in her mind as she sees the way her sister is smiling at her like she knows what is going on.

“What's wrong, yeodongsaeng?"

“.....”

“Unnie, have I ever told you….that you're quite annoying at times like these?” Eun-Ha said with a bright smile plastered on her face

“Whatever could you mean, yeodongsaeng?"

"Haaaaa....forget what I said"

While others were listening to the speech, the pair of sisters decided to look for the so-called protagonist - Lee Kiyoung, instead of listening to the speech like the rest of the people that were there.

{Aly: If his ego wasn't too high, I would have simp for him}

{Emi: Me too honestly}

Min-Ji could only think about many ways to fuck with Kiyoung and make his life harder. She slowly walked toward the crowd to have a better look at the glowing statue. (The novel never specified what it looked like.)

As she was nearing the statue, she accidentally bumped into someone, as she cussed in her mind 'Who the fuck-'

But before she could finish the words in her mind, she had looked up and saw the culprit….

It was Kiyoung! The one and only scumbag protagonist of the novel they've been looking for.

"Unnie, there you are-..." Everything went full stop when Eun-Ha saw the person beside Min-Ji

Eun-Ha could only stare at her sister who was holding on to Kiyoung.

"Yeodongsaeng, I can explain!"

"....Unnie, I didn't know that you swing that way," She said with a deadpanned face.

"What?! No! What are you thinking right now?!" Min-Ji screamed as she looked at her sister's deadpanned face.

"...I thought you like girls"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"....What- wait so you aren't gay?"

"...What do you mean gay? Wait a second I have never told you my sexuality before and don't assume things!"

While they were arguing Kiyoung was just standing on the side ready to get the hell out of there…after all, he did find it annoying listening to two girls arguing about each other's sexuality.